Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Male contraceptive

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MEN could make themselves temporarily sterile with a monthly jab that’s proving as effective as the Pill.

The development could change the way couples take responsibility for contraception.

The testosterone injection, which temporarily halts sperm production is effective, entirely reversible and without adverse short-term effects, the Chinese study showed.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25431227-401,00.html

Ok, testosterone injections? So basically they want your nuts to shrink so they produce less sperm. This is a side effect of anabolic steroids. Which also produce side effects like hair loss, ***** tits and more body hair. Im all for the idea but I must admit I am skeptical.

Saying that, huge laughs in the comments section. The site posted the question to readers "Can you trust a man to take their contraceptives?"

Un****inreal. The question is bad enough, the responses? HAHAHAHAH. Im telling you, women live on a different planet.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Can you trust a man to take their contraceptives?"
That is a dumb irrelevant question because in the end its always up to the woman to have the final say what to do if she "accidently" gets pregnant.

Noticed they said "without adverse short-term effects" which means they still don't know what are the long term effects which is probably some scary sh1t like growing a pair of breasts or cancer.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with methods of male birth control other than condoms are probably not going to be really solved as effectively as the female pill for a long time, even if somewhat viable methods appear fairly soon.

This is simply a consequence of nature - women naturally have states during which they are incapable of conceiving, such as when they are already pregnant, and also usually while they are breastfeeding. These states are governed by natural hormonal changes, and all we have to do is fake the hormone levels to simulate one of those infertile states, and viola. This is why it's almost perfectly effective if she takes the pills correctly, and relatively safe and free of side effects, since its a natural state for a woman to be in, even if it is artificially induced.

Men have no such natural states, so anything that will make a men infertile is much harder to induce and generally with more side effects.

I've heard of quite a few methods in development, but frankly they all sound terrible. Hormonal manipulation may work, but there will likely be long term side effects. Other methods are essentially a temporary vasectomy and involve injecting a silicone plug into the tubes taking sperm out of your testes. First of all, ouch!, and secondly this will have similar potential side effects to vasectomy, where you can become infertile permanently because your body develops antibodies to your own sperm since it now has to reabsorb it. Plus I can't imagine removing that plug would be to pleasant, so this may be a good alternative to a real vasectomy, but not something I'd jump on for temporary birth control.

Another method I heard about in experimental stages is Phenoxybenzamine a drug which entirely prevents ejaculation. Well, this may prevent pregnancy, but frankly I think it would take quite a lot of fun out of sex as I'm sure most of you will agree there is something innately satisfying about filling a girl up with ***, LOL plus how will you do money shots? Also, I can imagine some pretty badass blueballs, and it cannot be healthy to just have semen building up indefinitely. Normally if you don't ejaculate for too long your body gives you a wet dream, but since this drug essentially paralyzes the muscles required to ejaculate, I don't think that can happen.

In conclusion, I would like to be pleasantly surprised by science, but I'm not holding my breath. When something does come out, I plan to be on the side lines for at least a few years until long term side effect data starts trickling in. Until then, be smart and find a trustworthy girl that doesn't want kids at the moment and worst case, isn't against abortions or just use a condom.