“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Male Beauty Tips Take it or Leave It!

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2002
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Roseville, MN
How long will it take before the baking soda will make a difference?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Location
paradise
Well, immediately. Some on here it has worked right away but it depends on your skin type, situation and lots of other factors. Try it and then pm me if you want with ?'s. Hey for 2 bucks this is a great solution. Especially, for men. It works and is cheap but not a end all be all cure. But a great tip. I learned it from a model friend and hope it works for you.

Good luck! Keep me posted and if I can help I will at least try.
 

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2002
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Roseville, MN
The prob with me is in the summer my sleep is screwy, i dont get as much sleep as i should bc i get up for work at 530am. That is part of the reason i tend to break out in the summer, which is a *****. You dont have any ways to fight breakouts do u hon? It's nots alot when i do but that pimple can ruin a weekend. I know break outs happen to most people but u know that it kinda plays with ur head. im 20 yrs old btw.
 
Top