Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Male aggressive attitude toward other males

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reason for this question I have, was brought to my attention due to the fact this site exists.

There are many AFC's and DJ's within this community that pretty much get along and understand other peoples vewpoints and respectfully disagree when they do disagree. There is also much advice given to help one another through difficult and or good times.

Why is it that in public we males try to be dominant over one another and will say what the fukc are you looking at? Always trying to start sh!t for no fvcking reason. Is it that we can see other males lack of confidence as well and try to make ourselves feel better by demeaning and threatening others?

Personally, I'm a laid back guy and generaly can get along with anyone, but it appears almost every time I glance at someone, an instinctive fight or flight mode comes into action between both parties. While in my teen years I was very aggressive to anyone that looked at me wrong or for too long and would start sh!t. I don't know why I did this, I just did. I have since grown out of it because it's pretty fvcking useless. I will just now stand my ground when some idiot thinks he's hot sh!t and this works 99% of the time.

To try and clear up the question other then babbling, most on this board appear to be friendly to one another. When you go out, does this change or are you still the same person that we see hanging around here?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I'm different online. I really don't care about the feelings of who I type to, so my posts are a lot meaner then if I told you the same thing in person.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aggressive guys feel they have a point to prove. Some do it to impress women or some to feel some sense of power or control. It's easier for those guys to put others down than to actually make something of themselves, and you'll usually find that aggressive guys have a lot of insecurities.

I used to be aggressive too, and it was just attention seeking. Part of me thought my toughness would impress people, another part of me was resentful and jealous of other guys.

I have your attitude now. I'm laidback, confident and have nothing to prove so I always get along with others easily. I admire people who are better than me and try to learn from them, and encourage anyone who isn't.

Generally, the only time I get into confrontation (verbal or otherwise) is if someone else provokes it, because I'm not going to let anyone walk over me.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
The situation dictates my attitude. I'm too grown to get into it with ppl in the streets and I receive 'love' every where I go, but this punk as s kid did mean mug me last night; I had the urge to knock his wannbe gangsta as s out.