Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maladjusted and culturally decimated leftoid experiment finds her tingles.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
A middle-aged British mother-of-two has joined Islamic State extremists after running away to wage jihad with her toyboy husband.
I might be 45 but I still hate you daddy.

Muslim convert Sally Jones, 45 –who has spent a lifetime on state benefits
Alfa fux trumps your beta bux.

ranted online about how she wants to behead Christians with a ‘blunt knife’.
Threatening Christians? What an edgy rebel, nobody EVER does that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hreatening-behead-Christians-blunt-knife.html

On a side note her face looks like a Michael Myers mask. Would not bang.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she counts as strong empowered woman according to feminists?

Do leftists see her as a winner or as a problem? I mean as a responsible or a victim?

I believe that failing mindset of "we should respect those who think different than us" should be re-viewed since its just the people which are not part of the problem to embrace it while the people which pose a threat to themselves and others dont... just let it be.

I mean what you got, a middle aged woman which betrayed her own tribe while estorting money from the members which not only gave nothing in return but now decided willingly to pose a threat to them...do you believe subhumans like this are tolerated outside leftist west?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
The question is, how do we rid ourselves of the leftoid disease before they drag us all down.
If you're lucky red states will either eventually secede like so many of them want to or there will be another civil war. Unfortunately I think it will end up being the latter simply because statistics show blue state white libtards generally end up moving to red states once their death cult ideologies end up destroying their own areas. For all their moral preening SWPL's are not as stupid as we all make out and are inherently aware they need red states around. They will fight tooth and nail to keep them from seceding, I'd bet on it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's crap like this that actually keeps me from being committed to a white revolution. No one can unite. Revolutions are for idiots. Race wars are a thousand years old or more. It will never be won.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly makes her a liberal?

Tony Blair and Katy Kay are liberals, NOT conservatives. These are the individuals targeted by her husband.
The Muslim organizations she is involved with are in fact ANTI-Liberal.

Not to mention the fact that Muslim extremists are by definition conservatives. Liberals want the opposite things Islamic extremists want. They are politically similar to the Christian Fundamentalists we have in this country. They want to take us back to bronze age systems of law, social order, politics or economics. Perhaps traditionalist could be interchanged here.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
What exactly makes her a liberal?
You mean a "leftoid experiment" as in the words I actually used to describe her?

Well lets have a look shall we:

* An ex-yougogrrrl all girl band rocker
* Despises Christianity (much like you heh)
* Self hating/culturally atomized
* Single mother
* Lifetime on state benefits
* Abandoned her two young children for tingles
* At 45 still poses for attention whoring selfies
* Into *yawn* wicca and black magic

I'm just taking a wild stab in the dark :rolleyes:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
But she is a conservative nonetheless, contrary to all the liberal bashing on this thread.
No she's not. The man who evoked her tingles has conservative views.

She was a textbook Western libtard who was gamed online by a Muslim. The dynamics behind this should not be that hard to grasp.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So all band members are liberals or just members of all female bands?

Saying non-Christians are liberals is absurd. The majority of conservatives are not Christians, thats just ignorant backwater US thinking. She is from the UK, where far fewer people are religious.

I can think of at least a few members of this board who are culturally atomized, self hating and conservative.

Being a single mother does not make one a liberal. Are all married mothers conservative?

Receiving state benefits does not make someone liberal. In fact, ALL UK citizens receive state benefits; you were aware they have socialized medicine weren't you?

Besides the fact that she ran away with the leader of a radical conservative leader, she is in fact a radical conservative. She is involved in their affairs. There is no other way to politically define an Islamic extremist than radically conservative. Just watch the video of David Cameron at the bottom, textbook extreme right ideology. She is the polar opposite of a liberal, you and your friends have lost this argument, good day sir.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
So all band members are liberals or just members of all female bands?
*SMH* I take it by your lame attempt to feign obliviousness to the bigger picture your argument has come to a dead end?

Special EDy said:
She is the polar opposite of a conservative, you and your friends have won this argument, good day sir.
And good day to you my young sh!tlib shill.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
con·serv·a·tive
kənˈsərvətiv/Submit
adjective
holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.
synonyms: traditionalist, traditional, conventional, orthodox, old-fashioned, dyed-in-the-wool, hidebound, unadventurous, set in one's ways; More
antonyms: radical
(of dress or taste) sober and conventional.
"a conservative suit"
synonyms: conventional, sober, modest, plain, unobtrusive, restrained, subtle, low-key, demure, unshowy, unflashy; More
(of an estimate) purposely low for the sake of caution.
"the film was not cheap—$30,000 is a conservative estimate"
synonyms: low, cautious, understated, moderate, reasonable
"a conservative estimate"
(of surgery or medical treatment) intended to control rather than eliminate a condition, with existing tissue preserved as far as possible.
of or relating to the Conservative Party of Great Britain or a similar party in another country.
adjective: Conservative
synonyms: right-wing, reactionary, traditionalist; More
noun
noun: conservative; plural noun: conservatives
a person who is averse to change and holds to traditional values and attitudes, typically in relation to politics.
synonyms: right-winger, reactionary, rightist, diehard; More
There should be many articles available online as well as books IRL explaining both conservative and liberal ideologies, that way you wont continue to be so confused.

Islamic extremism refers to two related and partially overlapping but also distinct aspects of extremist interpretations and pursuits of Islamic ideology:

an extremely conservative view of Islam,[1] which doesn't necessarily entail violence even though it may have an emphasis on Jihad;[2] see Islamic fundamentalism, and
the use of extreme tactics such as bombing and assassinations for achieving perceived Islamic goals;[3] see Jihadism.
see also Islamic terrorism.

Your digging such a deep hole here, please continue to stick to your sinking ship of an argument. Your empty head may provide some buoyancy.

Women only serving traditional roles in society; they cant drive or show themselves. Capital punishment for homosexuality. Prayer not just allowed but required, even in school. Teaching creationism. No abortions. Islamic politics pretty much mirror your beliefs.
Lol, she even takes selfies with guns, she's more conservative than YOU!

:crackup:

U

user43770

Special EDy said:
There should be many articles available online as well as books IRL explaining both conservative and liberal ideologies, that way you wont continue to be so confused.

Your digging such a deep hole here, please continue to stick to your sinking ship of an argument. Your empty head may provide some buoyancy.

Women only serving traditional roles in society; they cant drive or show themselves. Capital punishment for homosexuality. Prayer not just allowed but required, even in school. Teaching creationism. No abortions. Islamic politics pretty much mirror your beliefs.
Lol, she even takes selfies with guns, she's more conservative than YOU!

:crackup:
Special, if you don't mind my standing in tits stead...

I think tits was trying to point out that she was raised by a liberal government; she was fed by a liberal government; she was housed by a liberal government. She was kept alive by a liberal government. But all of a sudden, she decides that she hates that same government? In what universe would that make sense?

If you were starving and some random stranger fed you, would you then bite his hand? Would you curse his name?

Basically, she uses her own people's tax dollars to support herself, and then decides to murder those same people. Those same people that have been paying for her to be alive.

Special, if you find that OK, then I'm pleased to have never have met you.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Special, if you don't mind my standing in tits stead...

I think tits was trying to point out that she was raised by a liberal government; she was fed by a liberal government; she was housed by a liberal government. She was kept alive by a liberal government. But all of a sudden, she decides that she hates that same government? In what universe would that make sense?

If you were starving and some random stranger fed you, would you then bite his hand? Would you curse his name?

Basically, she uses her own people's tax dollars to support herself, and then decides to murder those same people. Those same people that have been paying for her to be alive.

Special, if you find that OK, then I'm pleased to have never have met you.
So the government gives you a handout and you are required to be an indentured servant to them for the rest of your life? You have to accept everything that they say with a smile on your face? That's Fascism. If you find that OK, then I too am pleased to never have met you.

I'm sure there are plenty of conservatives, or more specifically people who denounce entitlements, who have taken food stamps, student loans or some other kind of handout. She hasn't murdered anyone, she has merely expressed her hate for them. I bet we can find some government handout recipients expressing their hatred for the people who "fed them" on this forum board without looking too far. These people are as equally detestable as she is by your words.

And ( . )( . ) clearly said she wasn't a conservative in his post. He also stated "she was a textbook Western libtard".
( . )( . ) said:
No she's not. The man who evoked her tingles has conservative views.

She was a textbook Western libtard who was gamed online by a Muslim. The dynamics behind this should not be that hard to grasp.
I didn't miss the semantics of the argument, you just missed the argument.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, you know someone is trying way to hard to bash "liburawls" when they try and throw radical extremist muslims under the same category.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Damn, you know someone is trying way to hard to bash "liburawls" when they try and throw radical extremist muslims under the same category.
They tend to be anti western, anti freedom and possibly even against western people itself not only the culture, which pretty much is what leftists are too.

The fact is not muslim extremists doing their stuff since they simply follow their fvcked up culture, the non sense are white leftists fighting with all their strenght to make it easier for them, from favouring immigration to allowing islamic courts inside western legal system to bash anyone who dare to oppose such things.

There is a guy saying that he will come to your home, eat your food, burn your walls and kill your dog and when you load your rifle you have your daughter insulting you and waving at that guy while she opens the door, then looking at you and saying that some company for dinner will be great.
Then she will take the money from the house safe and run away with him while showing you the middle finger.

If they had to evaluated both I would put the leftists way below in terms of rank compared to the muslim extremists.

Danger said:
For any of you with even a small modicum of game.....you should recognize that while women generally spout liberal ideologies, they swoon for men strong enough to say "fvk that $hit".

It doesn't make her conservative in any manner. It just means for all of the liberal ideology wound up in her leftoid raised brain, she is still a slave to the tingle. And when you can make her tingle, she will follow you to the ends of the earth, even if she disagrees with your viewpoint.

The power of masculine dominance is completely on display here. And it is exactly the liberal induced limp-wristed environment which drove her there.
Totally agree, most of this cvnts which convert to islam come from countries where feminism is powerful and men are sissies, you see plenty of swedish women converted but you rarely see spanish or greek ones.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, lets be real here. Why does this woman require any discussion? Men and women change religions due to influence from their partners all the time. It happens to all sorts of people. Yet OP is chomping at the bit to bash "libooruls" any chance he can get. This woman's beliefs have a lot more in common with Christian fundamentalists than any real liberal. Nvm the fact that its a liberal US administration trying to bomb ISIS right now.

If this woman was a liberal because she played in a band and got benefits....then I need to tell the benefit collecting republican voters in my county that rock music and collecting benefits means they arent voting for the right person.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
How Ironic would it be if she got raped and was either A. executed after her raping or B. she died from being gang raped.

Just saying, it would be ironic (Just like how her government supported her (a single mother aka trash bag contents) and the very enemy she chose to support murder raped her).

Id turn my head. I wouldnt even complain. I'd think to myself, thats one more less parasite and retard to be part of our society.

Imagine if we exchanged the muslim women, and sent all the western women to those third world sh!t holes. I bet one week in those hell holes and they will be crying, begging, and apologizing to come back here, and accept lesser rights than they currently receive in our western cultures.

Put the animals with other animals. Keep human beings separate.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Alfa fux trumps your beta bux.
LOL, that may be true, but signing up for jihad training camp to get chicks is where I draw the line. I'll stick to cold approaches.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Yes, let's be real.

• Liberal ideologies weaken men and turn them effeminate.
  • Women are attracted to strong, dominant men.
  • When a society or culture is infected with weak men (liberalism), women with migrate to where the dominant reside.

This is just another part of the recipe for the fall of civilizations. Hell, anyone can see it happened the same way in high school. The tingles, the structures and biology do not change when we graduate.
*yawn*

Youre pretending that men and women dont switch ideologies from right to left due to influence from a partner or spouse. Ive met strong, dominant personality types on both sides of the political spectrum. And usually these are the people not swayed in their ideologies once they reach adulthood.

Also, Id argue its weak insecure men who try and stifle women's rights (ISIS, Pre-civil rights and pre-suffrage USA, etc) I wouldnt jump to many political conclusions because 1 woman decided to run off and become a terrorist. Because there are numerous examples of women and men swinging from right to left as well.

Lastly, if those on the left side of the political spectrum are so weak, I wouldnt expect them to have the most clout and power in international affairs (yet they do)

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
*yawn*

Youre pretending that men and women dont switch ideologies from right to left due to influence from a partner or spouse. Ive met strong, dominant personality types on both sides of the political spectrum. And usually these are the people not swayed in their ideologies once they reach adulthood.

Also, Id argue its weak insecure men who try and stifle women's rights (ISIS, Pre-civil rights and pre-suffrage USA, etc) I wouldnt jump to many political conclusions because 1 woman decided to run off and become a terrorist. Because there are numerous examples of women and men swinging from right to left as well.

Lastly, if those on the left side of the political spectrum are so weak, I wouldnt expect them to have the most clout and power in international affairs (yet they do)
I would say its a good example of how women (no matter what you do for them, or how much) will turn on you in a heart beat.

Women are all like this to different degrees.

But you know what, you should just go talk to your female best friends about this, if you feel offended, and they will come litsen to you and talk to you after they got pounded by a man they actually felt sexually attracted to (which is not you).