Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MAKsimillian

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
This mother f'r

Let me break it down to you, all new profiles couple of years old are number after domain, that is mail.ru/numbernumber... So this muther f'r has a nick astralight that means he been on for a long time. I bet he been getting girlfriends on and off, let's see his pics.

Yea, ckc sucker definately. So this girl, me here is a link to my fake profile I'm an HB7, I'm not a girl, I have a fake profile, getting attention online and sht, be careful on OLD!!! Yea he writes me "hi"

Let me tell you what I wrote back... And what I wrote back has been lost originally cuz I closed it, but it was from the bottom of my heart, so this is recreation of some sort. Let's do it right now.

hi. you have very feminine photos, advice from the heart, delete your profile for a year and go to a gym every day and after a year, if you drop your body fat to 12 or below, everything will be alright. you with your photos can't not be serious, I hope that you won't receive this message the wrong way. after a week type your nick into google and this will open doors for you (he shall find this article)... no darling, no hi for you, you're out of your mind.

Sht...... Of all the idiots I got messages from today, this one deserves the pity.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, capt savea bro. I only do that when I’m extremely drunk. Catfish is an underage girl. whenever you see something off question mental state and sht.

I wrote that U’m looking for alpha male, %body fat 11 and less, muscles.

Then there is a section where profile poster can ask questions, I destroy everyone. For example, question, do you think that best way to meet a woman is to go to gym 6 days a week and have a perfect diet.

Reply a fag for example, I tell him what he’s missing.