Making your place look great

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
why is everyone so against having fun in bed while the room lights up in black light?
Black lights are for teenage stoners, nothing against getting high, im just talking about the nutless, video game playing, to much time masterbating ones.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, my roomate got 2 glow in the black light posters, both would look cool. i got pics of my place but need the cord from Pc, gotta find that.

I have 1 window in bedroom adn 1 window in living room. So far living room is this - carpet in middle by couch, oppoiste side is TV with xbox, and on right side a Big stereo system. An end table is there as well. We even got a little bonzai tree :)

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know man, Blacklights look really tacky imho...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Denis, you sux! Why dont we ever hang out anymore or you go on instant messenger?

I went cliff jumping last week and you could've came with!

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you cover your bathroom. I met this girl and on all three days we had she wanted to go to the bathroom!!!

I messed up big time in that department and she literally told me so.

lynx

Don Juan
Reaction score
To avoid going overboard, the less you have, the easier it is to keep your place clean and neat. Throw away all the useless stuff and only keep the stuff you know you need. That's what's kept my own place clean in the last four years, and the girls always like clean places. Make sure you have some extra towels and toothbrushes for the chicks.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a dorm, black lights would be okay. This is your APT, your bachelor pad, dont use the black lights. It seems like something stoners have in their room. The only time i would see black lights is at a party where every light is a black light whch is different from an apt.

Instead of the black lights, get candles. Lots of them. there is nothing better than having candles light up the room when you are making love to a girl/woman. Some scented ones wouldnt hurt to make the room smell better.

I have 2 of these on each side of my bed.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_1/601-5135944-1951344?asin=B00008OVVD

I got mine at ikea at 19.99 each. They look real tight with them right by bed side.

I also got some nice pink and red sheets for my bed. Nothing like the colors of love in your room. it really helps with the decor.

Have more than one pillow. The extra ones should be there for the girls that you bring home. :)

Most important, keep is clean, nice and smelling good.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm, i will look into candles and stuff, we'll see how my roommate reacts to that. The place is gonna be great :p

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, thanks for the article, but i guess it is more for girls, becuase it was all talk with little specific info ;)

I am getting quite different responses here. Almost everyone here says black lights are no good, where every single girl i meet (college fresh) says black lights are pimp.

i am more in the mood for comfy look, but playing with black lights could be cool some nights.