Making ur girl-friend your girlfriend..? = \

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi, i have posted b4 but didnt get much reply other then "read the bible" what would some of you guys do in this type of situation...

im pretty close with this girl, i talk on the phone alot with her and we hang out sometimes, but she has a b/f...she seems like shes interested in me cause shes really flurty, sits on my lap, just hangs all over me when we are out together...How can i find out if she likes me with out making me look stupid or getting hurt, by either her or her boyfriend, cause if make a move on her, and she doesnt like it at all, shes gonna think all wierd and think im a jackass and then its gonna be to ocward to even hang out with her, and if she does like it, then shes gonna break up with her b/f and hes gonna be pissed and im gonna have to kick him in the face. so what should do? the main question is "How to find out if my friend likes me...?"

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are so deep in the friend zone you probably have little hope. there are two reasons that she flirts with you, either she wants you or because you are sucha good friend and she "sees you like a brother" she isnt threatened and doesnt have to worry about you making a move or anything.

so you need to decide whether or not its worth risking your friendship over because if you tell her you like her and she doesnt like you it will mess up your friendship even if you think it might not.

the only ways you could sort of try and find out how she feels is to ask how she feels about her b/f, if he treats her bad say how you would never treat anyone like that. and you could always try getting with another girl and see if your friend gets jealous.

or you could just kiss her and see what happens.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your friendship can't survive you asking her out, then it isn't much of a friendship.

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
not asking her out, i just want to see if she has any feelings for me as more then just a friend, cause she has a b/f = \ but if i know i have a chance , then maybe. but i want a simple way to find out =\

pbguru

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, even if she does feel anything romantic for you and she's receptive to any move you make (if you do) before breaking it off with her bf, its a red flag for me...

cause there's a pretty good chance she'll do the same to you in the future...yes, ive been there...