Making the girl feel special

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this necessary as part of the DJ game?

I rarely seen this topic discussed. Maybe its AFC..or only used on lower quality chicks.

The reason Im asking is because some friends of mine always say, "I like him, he makes me feel so special".

Anyone want to enlighten me on this that would be great.

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I think its ok to do that sort of thing if the relationship is serous as long you use head your head and dont say I love you on like the first date. Make sure she know's your the man and your not going to let her whip you, but yes if use properly it can be great but be careful afc's do tend to over use it so it can be afc sometimes. So basically what I'm saying is treat her something special on say like her birthday but dont shower with gifts and affection all the time altough I guess thats pretty basic D.J stuff if you think about it.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The More You Say It, The Less Value It Has.

But Yes, It's Fine To Make Compliments. If You Don't She'll Drop Your A$$. Don't Believe Me, Go Ahead And Try It. Lol

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat her nice to begin with then just treat her how she treats you.

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
make her feel like the most special girl in the world then yank that sh1t away and make her crawl for it...

you don't know how good you have it until its gone so the key is oscilation imo

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women need 3 things in life.

1) Food
2) Water
3) Compliments.

And the occasional pair of shoes. -Chris Rock

Be careful not to let her feel like the prize.

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
saber said:
make her feel like the most special girl in the world then yank that sh1t away and make her crawl for it...

hmm....but what are ways to make her special without saying to many compliments or being AFC?

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
Women need 3 things in life.

1) Food
2) Water
3) Compliments.

And the occasional pair of shoes. -Chris Rock

Be careful not to let her feel like the prize.
ha I agree about the shoes

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saber said:

I like that. Do you mean isolation?

Reaction score
moto said:
Making the girl feel special.
Take her to the "Special" Olympic games!

The question is, "What is she doing to make you feel "special"??

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well for the most part, pretty much all the VERY hot girls already know they are special so its kind of stupid to try and validate that.. better to tear it down to put yourself from apart from the other guys (that was the old train of that anyhow)

But due to a girls study on the subject, this female doctor and relationship advisor did a study to find out WHY a girl falls in love with a man.... the number one reason why they fall in LOVE (mind you not just attraction, lust etc) was because the man made them feel special.....
However the man acomplished it.... accepted the girl, made her feel beautiful, trusted her, made her feel smart... whatever it was the main thing that counted was the man made her feel special, and she fell in love because of it...

but be careful with this wisdom, you don;t want to go AFC...

I will try and find this study result.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moto said:
Is this necessary as part of the DJ game?

I rarely seen this topic discussed. Maybe its AFC..or only used on lower quality chicks.

The reason Im asking is because some friends of mine always say, "I like him, he makes me feel so special".

Anyone want to enlighten me on this that would be great.
Ask yourself the question, did it work for you as a "nice guy"??? Why would you think it would work for you now???

Sure it's AFC for a guy to do this, and is really not necessary. Why give her all that attention without at least earning it first???

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he makes me feel so special
I think you guys are misreading what is being said here. Women don’t say, “he does things to make me feel special.” It is, “he makes me feel special”. If a guy has a good male presence, has multiple characteristics that the woman finds attractive, and he is directing his attention towards her, she will feel special.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. What matters is how you make them feel.

One simple thing that helps is not talking about exes or other women, or letting them catch you ogle other women in their presence. A woman wants you to be very experienced and get a lot of girls, but they don't want to hear about it or see it. They want to only suspect it, but women are very intuitive about such things, so they figure it out easily without us having to be too direct. Let her think that you are a womanizer who is about to leave his seducing ways just because she is so special (yeah....right)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see neg hits as just one half of the push-pull to keep her guessing. Most women's self-esteem is already so far in the gutter that you are not lowering it, so much as you are playing off what is already low.

Likewise, making her feel special is part of push-pull as well, on a more extended time frame. Maybe one date you're Mr. Perfect and amazing, making her feel very special, and then you don't call for a few days, making her wonder if you are as into her as she is into you.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Plow said:
Well then that's Mystery Method out of the window.

"Neg Hits" were designed to lower the girl's self-esteem so I don't see how that makes her feel "special"...
thats only for the 9s and 10s... to show you are of value to them also. and 8s too i guess... You should really only be giving them pinches of that... never over do the negs..

Qualifying is our form of making the girl feel special. No matter how hot she is you should qualify her... thats makes them feel special and that she is special enough to maybe catch you. :p

for example:::

Her: "Oh i really love painting" or "I have been to such and such location"

You: (your eyes beam open like she FINALLY intrigued you) "Wow i love painting too, thats so awesome i didnt know you were artistic blah blah blah"
or "No way! I've always wanted to go there (throw your arm around her) you have to tel me all about that place"

these are the types of qualifying that are easy, simple nothing to major, but enough reason for her to close the deal with ya.