Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making the first move...

JohnnyKeg20

Don Juan
Reaction score
When should you go for the first kiss? 1st, 2nd, 3rd date? How would u know when she may be ready for something like that guys. Any signs or clues they give. You guys think u should ask her before u do it or just do it?

JohnnyKeg20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do u guys think that the whole pupils dialte if they're attracted to u is BS or not. Should you use that as a clue to whether or not she likes u?

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually there is a silence and you are at a quiet place e.g. taking your date back to her house. Establish eye contact and slowly move in. If she breaks away, dont say anything. Dont say sorry or say something stupid. The above technique usually works if you know she digs you e.g. kino, complements, eye contact and good rapport. The key is to 'feel' its the right time to kiss. When you do your mind is usually right.

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember that not all women and situations are the same, so we can't apply a rule to every situation:

"OK, on the first date, after exactly 42 minutes, lean over and kiss her."

That's the cool part about it: You could date a million women and every situation will be played out differently, and you will have to be on your toes and adapt to every situation. You just have to be very perceptive to her clues. It's kind of fun in a way. It's like you are a detective. It does, however, make you more nervous, cause rather than have a relaxing fun time, you are analyzing the situation, planning your next move in advance, etc. However, the more experience you get, the easier it becomes, and you won't be so uptight and nervous on dates.

I could never understand that pupil's dilated thing. I guess i don't pay that close of attention. I would think if you were in a darker atmosphere, they would be dilated anyways.

Do you guys think its better to wait longer, than rush a kiss? Or does waiting make you look scared? This is one thing i've been wondering about. Whether to make her ANTICIPATE that first kiss, and use that to your advantage, rather than kiss a chick before she's ready for it?