Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

making sex exciting again

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I've been with this girl like, 3 yearsish. And there aren't real problems or anything, but we both have noticed that the sex isn't as exciting/fulfilling anymore. We, of course, still have sex just about every time we're together -- many times a week, and often more than once a day. But it's becoming more like a habit to us. Has anyone had this problem and what did you do about it? I almost feel like we need to have sex less often but with more 'passion' if that makes sense. Any thoughts?

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest doing a Google search and see what you come up with.

Here's some ideas:

http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_250/250_love_tip.html

Alternatively, if it isn't contrary to your moral code, you could consider having an affair. Then when you have s!x with your girl again, it would seem different.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless the two of you are already freaking it to the max in terms of kink, there are a million directions you could head.

For starters, having sex less often than once per day. If it happens every day, then it's pretty tough to be spontaneous. Plus, if it happens every day it becomes a routine like everything else that you do every day. Try going 3 days without having sex and see how it is after that agonizing wait - if you even make it that long.

I am not going to waste my time listing fetishes and alternative kinds of things to do, but everything from new positions to pain is an option. Just make sure to talk about it before trying anything that she might get weirded out by.

Simply put: if you want to mix it up, then MIX IT UP.

jawbreaker73

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont meet each other for a week...next time u meet just go out hav fun..go for a drive..build tension till both of u cant resist and then do it

also try doin it in public place..like trial rooms at a mall..it maynt be as fulfillin bt its the rush tht matters