Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making Progress...But Stuck

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im cleaning out my closet with all my women. To be completely honest, they are a bunch of 6’s that don’t really get my going to be honest but I had to learn the game somewhere. I am finally to the point that I really will always be able to find a woman and there truly is an abundance of them.

There is one girl though…. She is genuinely better than the rest… I think ive spoken about her before but, I tend to put her on a pedastool… I don’t flirt with her the same… I don’t make my intentions with her the same… I just really treat her differently and I am to be completely honest a bit timid of her rejecting me.. There are moments where she is hot and cold with me but lately, its been a bit more random… One day, she will be flirty… Joke about tying me up..or come over to my house to play fight or something… And other days, it is cold as ice and moody.. But in the days she is flirty, I freeze up… I wont even lie.. I just play it cool and do nothing…I only have this issue with her.. None of the other girls I deal with ever make me feel like this but she does..

One day two weeks ago, I confronted her about about it, and she admitted to me that she had feelings for me but and I quote,” I don’t like talking about this relationship stuff.It stresses me out. I just like it when we chill and vibe.”
Over the past few weeks I find myself more prepared than ever to move from this but as soon as I do, she will invite me out or say something to draw me back in. I used to wonder if she was playing games or stringing me a long.. Now I just don’t really care anymore as far as that… I trust me gut and something is there, but I need to find out what it is.. Lately ive been backing off and she has been saying little things to reach out and let me know she is still around. Besides the feelings I have for her, I do value our friendship or whatever this thing is but man.. I gotta find out if this is something more. She invited me out to the movies tomorrow.. We usually go eat and then to the movies and chill. Some moments we are flirty and jokey.. Others we just chill and talk.. Tomorrow I want to find out what it is, and either move on or be done with it.. I really truly do..

Ill admit, I have problem escalating with her and just going with how I feel. Its like theres a part of me that doesn’t want to be “wrong”… But I really to act how I feel tomorrow. Its either put up or shut up..

Sorry that this post is so long,but just looking for some open and honest feedback.

Last edited:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breezy you have to make a move and escalate if you want something further with her. You really have to move on your actions and not allow yourself to get stuck in self-doubt or worry about rejection.

She can only sustain interest and attention for so long before getting bored, giving up, and moving on to another orbiter.

Save the relationship talk after you both have been hooking up for a while and that should be coming from her. Not good when she feels pressured and stressed by relationship talk from you.

"Chill and vibe" from her means go with the flow and allow things to progress naturally.

If you really do have abundance, then this girl wouldn't occupy so much of your head space.

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you both you for your responses.. I am still doing my best to transform myself.. Blessings to you both.