Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making people feel comfortable

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
is literally the holy grail of social skills for me when it comes to selling cars AND making friends. When I make people feel really comfortable at work, my closing percentage is huge. I can also make random people like me quite a bit. When I talk to people, I focus on nothing but making them feel comfortable around me - I do this by making sure I'm coming across very genuine (want nothing out of the interaction), talk to them like they're the only person in the world and that I feel very comfortable around them myself (how you feel is contagious)

Does this really work with women in terms of dating? Or are they the mutant alient creatures who work on no logic that I think they are?

Billtx49

Reaction score
is literally the holy grail of social skills for me when it comes to selling cars AND making friends. When I make people feel really comfortable at work, my closing percentage is huge. I can also make random people like me quite a bit. When I talk to people, I focus on nothing but making them feel comfortable around me - I do this by making sure I'm coming across very genuine (want nothing out of the interaction), talk to them like they're the only person in the world and that I feel very comfortable around them myself (how you feel is contagious)

Does this really work with women in terms of dating? Or are they the mutant alient creatures who work on no logic that I think they are?
The first stage of seduction is comfort. Put some work in on the next stages…

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comfortable is boring to women. What else you got?
I agree! Banging has never happened after getting a woman comfortable with me. Woman want the drama, excitement that comes with mind fuxing her and do whatever one wants.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. When a woman feels comfortable she lets her guard down, and when her defenses are down that's when her inner wh0re comes out.

The difficulty is establishing a comfortable rapport. Since everyone is different, what works on one gal might not work on another.

I've personally found that when I'm mellowed out either from a few drinks or a workout session that its easier for me to make women feel comfortable.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Comfortable is boring to women. What else you got?
the point of making my customers feel comfortable at work so then I can ask for the business and overcome any objections much much easier

it's not like making them feel comfortable means they automatically buy, I still have to ask hard for the business. Wouldn't the same analogy work with women?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed. When a woman feels comfortable she lets her guard down, and when her defenses are down that's when her inner wh0re comes out.

The difficulty is establishing a comfortable rapport. Since everyone is different, what works on one gal might not work on another.

I've personally found that when I'm mellowed out either from a few drinks or a workout session that its easier for me to make women feel comfortable.
making people feel comfortable comes down to 3 things IMO

1)giving them undivided attention

2)being extremely genuine (you must be genuinely interested in them with no agendas, no other desires, no desperation, nothing)

3)feeling comfortable yourself. How you feel is very contagious - if you're happy and comfortable, they feel same way around you

I do this with every customer - I don't give a f*ck if they're a billionaire CEO or a black guy from the ghetto. This works on everybody.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

nice now they can reject u in comfort

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think you can get friendzoned if you are good at comfort but she's not attracted to you.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
@bigdave17 this maybe your problem. And, to an extent, most men too. From the 80s on, men were taught to be kind, considerate and comforting. What gender does that sound more like over the past generations? Hint, female. So, when you make a lady feel relaxed and comforted, she will have more friendly vibes towards you instead of sexual. Men, generally, are not friends with the ladies. Men hang around them to have sex or a relationship with them. That is why the push/pull technique and distant/aloof usually works. It works by keeping her guessing on what you will do; if anything at all. If you become predictable and she knows how you'd respond, then that's boring. If she talks to you about friend stuff, then you will be friendzoned. Always keep things unpredictable and interesting. Don't become her gay boyfriend. You need to keep moving the mark. Change things up. Do challenging and different things. Be different and interesting, not comfort and caring. Yes, if you get to a relationship, you'll have to add some comfort, but look at how many ladies are in relationships with guys who cheat on them and they stay with them. Yet, the guy who is dependable, caring and always upfront with them; they are not. They leave because they are bored and then it becomes a LJBF relationship. You need to be interesting. You need to be different. You need to be a challenge and adventurous. The game as changed in the 21st century. Boring = safe and predictable. In the world of instant gratification, ladies do not have the interest in this. They want experiences. They want to try new and adventurous things. They will gravitate to the dude or dudes who provide this sort of excitement and curiosity to them. Goes back to the old Elvis Presley saying, "A little less conversation, a little more action please". It's more important now in personal relationships then ever.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first stage of seduction is comfort. Put some work in on the next stages…
^^this
You establish a level of comfort, then you need to push pull to get their emotions stirred and invested, once their emotions are awake and paying attention, you have a fighting chance