Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making girls jealous.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys what are your opinions on making girls jealous?(with making jealous I'm talking about talking about other girls while you're with her and stuff.) Do you think this works, as it gives you higher value, as long as you do it well.... or will she just hate you for this, and think you are arrogant?

Discuss!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno.

Whenever I do it, it's unconcious. I don't speak about other girls in order to make a girl jealous, that sounds arrogant and boastful to me. Whenever I happen to make a girl jealous, it's because I am with other chicks, or that she hears stories about me and other chicks.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this site is shared from most users the opinion that jealousy is a powerful fuel to make it work, however I found out thats not always the case.

Attention wh0res and club rats would get close to you if they see you around other girls or even making out with them, but I found out (the bad way) that more shy feminine girls are actually turned off from that.

I even walked away from some girls cause they were not giving me what I wanted fast enough and let them know that I was meeting other girls that same night, till now it didnt give any good result.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
I'm not too sure about making her jealous while you are with her, don't think it demonstrates higher value in my opinion, whenever, I do it, its totally unintentional.
I have to say that you are like the jealousy maestro. Want to read about girl jealousy? Read Nino's journal. Ridiculous.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you guys, I think it usually depends on the type of girl you're talking to. I mean, it would work on attention girls but -real- girls will just look through you and only see an arrogant guy who is trying to pick her up.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mind said:
I agree with you guys, I think it usually depends on the type of girl you're talking to. I mean, it would work on attention girls but -real- girls will just look through you and only see an arrogant guy who is trying to pick her up.
Yup.

Hotter girls need to know you have a lot of preselection
Whereas
It's less important for less hotter girls

Generalization.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's not about how hot the girl is, but how her self-esteem is.

When my self-esteem was lower, when girls would try to make me jealous (I still flirt with one friend who talks about hot guys all the time) it used to bother me. I would get almost angry over it.

Now my self-esteem has increased, and when girls do it I can see through them, like I'm Neo in the Matrix, and I just roll off and give them less attention.

I don't think it's useful to create verbal jealousy. There is no reason to *say* anything to make a girl jealous.

It can be useful to create physical jealousy. This would be when you dance with another girl so your target will see and notice the preselection.

alxrose04

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of saying much to create jealousy. Its best done by showing them. If a girl comes by and says hi, or if they see you with another girl, that works just as good. But try and tone it down with nice girls that arent as secure. That'll scare them away. But the guys above me got the idea right. They just have to know that you're wanted.