"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Making first romantic move and homecoming

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Ok, well there is this girl I like and we are going to homecoming together. We have know each other for 4 years now and just recently started doing stuff together. She doesn't want any kind of commitment or relationship right now, but she calls me every night, and has even told me she likes me. Well, from talking to her, she still wants to mess around which is fine by me. The only problem is that this girl is hard to read and has a very dynamic personality. I'm afraid if I make a move and she doesn't like it, she'll never talk to me again or hate me. Well, my question is, how should I make the first move? And should I do it Saturday after homecoming?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
If you make the wrong move, she won't hate you. In fact you already know she's interested, so I don't think you really can make a wrong move anyway. Just go for it, buddy.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Girls love this. While you're slow dancing, look into her eyes, and kiss her.
 

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
I was thinking about getting a rose and some chocolates (sp?) and putting them in my glove box, and taping a note to the outside that says "open me" for when I pick her up. That should get her going, then we're going out to eat, then to the dance, and afterwords I don't know what. I know when the dance is over, she's gonna ask what are we gonna do now. I need an idea of what to do to get the first kiss, and how it should be done. I like the kissing on the dance floor idea, but she wouldn't go for that cause she doesn't want anyone to know we are kissing/messing around.
 

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9.
First and foremost, I am going to have to advise you not to hide chocolates in your dashboard. It is thoughtful, it is sweet, but it is not romantic. A gift is thougthful, but romantic is a deep kiss while being powerfully embraced. The chocolates instantly reveals your intentions of getting with her. Where's the mystery? The suspense? The roller coaster of emotions? I'll tell you where: she just ate it all along with those chocolates. Besides, who wants to kiss a girl who just crammed down a bunch of candies anyways?

Porky is right, during a slow dance, give her a sexy look, and then lay down that romantic kiss you want to give her. Don't even worry about her not accepting it. Don't even care about how you think a wrong move might entirely sway her attitude towards you. If someone is going to completely change towards you over one miniscule event; fvck em. You don't need to associate yourself with moody people like that.

But before the dance, be sure that you don't focus on her too much. Dance with other girls, have fun, enjoy yourself, all while returning to her every few songs for a quick grinding session or moment of intense kino.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top