Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making approaches automatic?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s about not needing anything from the interaction, and just having a curiosity and openness about people.
This.

I recently posted some advice in another thread on how to have meaningful, curious conversations with people when you are nervous. The point of the post was to describe how to dig deep and understand what makes people tick. Avoid the "interview".

and men sometimes make the assumption that beautiful women always get everything handed to them, which I’m here to tell you is NOT the case, at least not from the men you really want.
This is a great point and it reminds me of an interaction I had at a wedding. There was this girl there who was in her late 20's. Natural blond and just a drop-dead stunner. Solid 9. She was there alone cradling her newborn infant. I walked up to her during the reception and started up a conversation. It was a good and deep conversation that helped me learn about her and what made her unique. I figured she might have a bit of an attitude based on how hot she was and the fact that I didn't see many people talking to her throughout the evening, and the only people who did were women (maybe on account of that infant hah), but it wasn't true at all. When I excused myself to continue making the rounds, she looked at me with a really genuine look and said, "Hey, thank you for coming and talking to me. Really." Throughout the night after that, I caught her staring at me with this look on her face of, "Who IS this guy?" Given that she had a newborn, I obviously wasn't talking to her to try to start anything, which made it even easier than normal to be outcome independent. But her subsequent reactions to me during and after the conversation prove BE's point.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to a friend about it who will literally strike up a conversation with anybody and he says he likes digging in to peoples brains and seeing what makes them tick , so that's why he'll engage them. Another friend is genuinely a good guy and he likes winning people over and likes making them feel good about themselves.
That is it in a nutshell. You take a interest in people. You are genuinely interested beyond her sugar walls. You Vet to see how legit she is or probably not.

Be warned. It ain't easy. game is a full time job. Red pill is a lot of theory. Inner game but you need feedback, lots of approaching, and staying power. Read about;<;< syphus' bolder.
÷÷÷Sisyphus (or Sisyphos) is a figure from Greek mythology who, as king of Corinth, became infamous for his general trickery and twice cheating death. He ultimately got his comeuppance when Zeus dealt him the eternal punishment of forever rolling a boulder up a hill in the depths of Hades.÷÷÷
that is pickup. You get Ws. You get life experience but you take Ls. Lots. You must meditate otherwise you will be bombarded by female nature with no eraser. Very toxic. Female logic is atba all time level of utter stupidity. People's favourite topic is themselves. With game, learn to read interest level FAST. More annoying than the rejection is fence sitters and time vampires. Compliance is gold standard. You want submission or #nextSet. Even after submissions, you #nextSet

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just practice starting up conversations with any strangers you come across that you really are not interested in. The purpose of approaching people you do not know is NOT to pick them up... it's to get the ball rolling to see what happens. @BeExcellent is correct, women are really good at pushing away people they are not interested in and pretty good at making it easy for people they like. If you try to start a conversation with someone that isn't interested they will let you know with one word answers, by ignoring you, or with negative body language. When this happens, respect their privacy and stop. Just pay attention to the response you are getting and respond accordingly.

I really don't like the term 'cold approach'... this is just who I am. This drives my daughters NUTS, they can't believe I will just start talking to complete strangers... I do this with anyone that I find interesting.... not just women.

You should get to the point where this is your default behavior.... just become the person that starts conversations with complete strangers. When you end up in front of a woman you are interested in, then it's like a Army battle drill, that you have practiced again and again until your actions are automatic and natural when you see a woman you are interested in.

Don't pretend to be the the person you want to be: be the person you want to be.

Another piece of advice... get into the habit of always looking the best you can. Never go out in public dressed like a slob. I learned this from my grandfather... we would be working on one of his cars... covered in grease and grime... then we would need to go to the parts store to get something. Rather than just jump in the car to go get what we needed... we would go inside, shower you, put on fresh clothes, then we would go to the store. When we got back... we would change back into or work clothes. I never lay around the house in sloppy clothes, I come home from work, and change into casual clothes... my house is always clean, my car is ALWAYS clean. ALWAYS be prepared.

Never go out with the idea that you are going to pick up women... always be prepared in case the opportunity presents itself.

eternal5

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently posted some advice in another thread on how to have meaningful, curious conversations with people when you are nervous. The point of the post was to describe how to dig deep and understand what makes people tick. Avoid the "interview".
Could you link me to the thread?

Also thank you all for the advice.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you link me to the thread?

Also thank you all for the advice.