Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making an Old Man smile...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
Thanks to Second half I have a strategem for bringing a Phillipino Dolly Bird down to the Antipodes,without being ripped off,he suggested using a travel broker,and yeah the old bvgger is right,in my own Town not ten minutes on the iron pony away is such a firm,and yes it is organised,thanks Old Chap!

I have recently had a severe shock to the system,my principal love interest will be tending to her daughter who is expecting her first child,in about six weeks time....She will be away for at least four months,returning only to look after her house...bad news for yours truly...I have two once a week F'buddies and maybe another five or so desultory interests...sure I could amp up my once a week options,but they are not really up to scratch...and so after a visit to the Philippines a few months ago,I want to bring one out for a little dalliance...I need a Woman who can communicate,can dance and yeah do the horizontal Tango on a Daily basis,don't we all LOL...And so I have found a very nice Lady on the Internet,44 Years Old,who seems happy to Tango,but I am bvggered if I want to spend a grand on a non starter...

So after this young Lady gracefully suggests a visit to Scaramouche Towers.I responded by inviting her with open arms,but said that "sadly I only have one Bed at home and in my Coast place",her response is as follows..."No problem if you have one bed only, I can sleep on the floor and you can stay on the bed.Here we are sleeping on the floor because we have one bed only. But beware maybe midnight I will crawl on your bed..hahahaha!"This is a dangerous Country to be lumped with a Rape Charge,how would you blokes respond to this?I want there to be no confusion as to my expectations,but don't want to lean on her,and scare her off...Someone with hands on experience of these Island Ladies would be good!

Last edited:

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you going through all the trouble of bringing someone from the phillipines when you can just go to your neighborhood massage parlor? Saves time and money. If you are into asians, i'm sure you can easily locate an asian massage parlor nearby. Why all the effort of bringing someone over from far away.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Triple A,
^^^^^^^^^^ Having renovated a Knocking Shop in the past,and been offered the the pick of the crop "On the House",Quite frankly I wouldn't poke the tip of my Umbrella where other,often quite presentable Guys insert nearest and dearest parts of their anatomy.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But beware maybe midnight I will crawl on your bed..hahahaha!"This is a dangerous Country to be lumped with a Rape Charge,how would you blokes respond to this?
Scar, I think your concerns are too negative. A woman does not jump on a plane, put herself at risk (at least in her mind) to fall victim. You sir are very likely the hunted and not the hunter.

My city is a multicultural city and we certainly have our share of people born in the Philippines. The natives want out (or at least that 's my perception). I've heard of people paying for their "Asian Bride" and getting dodged at the airport. The dodger I suppose goes alien and some wealthy white family just scored a nanny, or a massage parlor just hired a new "18year old Asian beauty". However at her age, that doesn't make sense to me.

In my opinion, I would say that you should respond back in a flirty nature, but keep it a little beta ... such as "just be gentle ;)" or some such crap. She'll feel in control (something she needs a little of given your home field advantage). If she responds well to that, the rest should be in the bag.

You've got some odd dynamics to balance out. You're the prize, you're the catch, but you've just paid her ticket. If you react well to her forwardness, she will gain some confidence and pride. We're likely not talking about a very bright woman here (at least comparatively speaking).

I'm looking forward to hear how this turns out. It's been a fantasy of mine since ... forever! A month with a pretty hump thing! :woo:

SH

Ballie57

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Scaramouche

Happy hunting old guy. at least at your age you are an inspiration to the youngsters at least I'm not the oldest DJ on the forum. I do tend to agree with Secondhalf that you have to watch out for these "Asian Brides", it may be a scam.

But we both know that women cannot live alone and crave male company.
who knows? Maybe it works out maybe not?
The thrill is in the hunt and man is the hunter. That has been the fact since the year dot.

The Asian women, in my experience, look after their men very well. One word of advice to anyone getting involved with an Asian woman - make sure that she is a Muslim, since they tend not to stray as much as the other's.
That is the case now, by times are changing now and that is not written in stone any more.

My brother married a Chinese woman and he's the only one of the three ok us kids that is not divorced - even though he wants to opt out, she still stays with him after all these years.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scar I really think you are worrying for naught. Maybe if this lady was 20 or 25, I might be suspicious. But at 44, she is probably just a lonely woman looking to bring some excitement into her life.

Knock yourself out and have a great time with her.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
Just thought I would share developments...this is her latest.

I am keep on thinking about your Cabin and wishing to join you there. I am sure that would be a romantic and peaceful place for both of us. If I am there it would be filled with romance and laughter. How I wish to spend moments with you together in your Cabin. Prepare a bottle of red wine which I like most and a music for us to dance. hehehehe! Such a very beautiful dream to fulfill.

I imagined you framed my photo and placed in your bedside. Hehehehe! Please don't forget to shower me kisses and hugs before you sleep goodnight and when you wake up good morning when you rise up. hahahaha! Thank you in advance for the love and care.

I also wish honey that we would share our bed together, express the deepest feeling that was started since I saw you first time in ........ Promise me to take good care of yourself there and always remember that my thought is always with you.

Seems like Full Steam Ahead!.....The trick about asking for her photo,saying you want to frame it to put by your Bedside,always turns a Woman on!

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love your work, Scara!! Like taking candy from a baby.