damnbugs
Don Juan
One of the girls in my group of friends is a HB8 with a smokin tiny body. I have known her for years and we have partied together a lot.
I hadn't considered her before because she was part of the group of friends. But I think this is changing- for both of us. I am the "nice guy" exspeacially with my friends. We talk quit a bit and I usually end it and leave. Latley after the bars it has been cold and she is always wearing skimpy cloths
- so I end up offering her my shirt. Its now to the point that she comes and asks for it. I don't make a big deal of it and the other girls in the group laugh and say "you have his shirt again?".
When we load into someones car or a cab she ends up sitting on my lap. We both crash at a friends house on a regular basis and this past weekend there were a bunch of people there so the two of us ended up sharing the couch- sleeping with our heads at oppisite ends though. We were all really drunk and didn't go to sleep till 4am or so. I was bugging her about how long her toes were and I was touching her feet and once we were laying down on the couch I gave her a bit of a foot message.
I plan on moving slowly with it and seeing if I can get it to the point where she makes the first move or it just sort of happens. I am not looking for a LTR so I think I need to be careful and not come on too strongly.
Anyways- now I'm babbling- What I am looking for is ideas to increase the attraction and ways to make a move without risking the friendship or making it awkward in the group.
Thanks.
I hadn't considered her before because she was part of the group of friends. But I think this is changing- for both of us. I am the "nice guy" exspeacially with my friends. We talk quit a bit and I usually end it and leave. Latley after the bars it has been cold and she is always wearing skimpy cloths
When we load into someones car or a cab she ends up sitting on my lap. We both crash at a friends house on a regular basis and this past weekend there were a bunch of people there so the two of us ended up sharing the couch- sleeping with our heads at oppisite ends though. We were all really drunk and didn't go to sleep till 4am or so. I was bugging her about how long her toes were and I was touching her feet and once we were laying down on the couch I gave her a bit of a foot message.
I plan on moving slowly with it and seeing if I can get it to the point where she makes the first move or it just sort of happens. I am not looking for a LTR so I think I need to be careful and not come on too strongly.
Anyways- now I'm babbling- What I am looking for is ideas to increase the attraction and ways to make a move without risking the friendship or making it awkward in the group.
Thanks.