"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Making a girl wait 7 days; too long?

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Originally posted by JasonR
well, we will see, wont we.

but calling within 2 days is needy and pathetic, and for the guy calling on the SAME night.

wow, that is about as needy as a human being can get.

you're saying this;


"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH POWERFUL WOMAN, DO NOT FORGET ME, I DIDNT MAKE A GOOD ENOUGH IMPRESSION ON YOU WHEN I ASKED FOR YOUR NUMBER SO IM MAKING UP FOR IT BY PESTERING YOU ON THE PHONE!! P.S PLEASE REMEMBER ME!!"
Spoken like a true Keyboard Jockey.

Call the same night and you may get yourself a booty call that very night.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
733
Reaction score
0
JT47319 and cesare cardinali, you guys beat me to it. :)

This jasonR guy definitly is a keyboard jockey and just doesnt understand women...pathetic.
 

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2000
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
London
Originally posted by God_of_getting_layed
JT47319 and cesare cardinali, you guys beat me to it. :)

This jasonR guy definitly is a keyboard jockey and just doesnt understand women...pathetic.
coming from you guys that doesnt really mean much.
 

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2000
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
London
you guys can continue being lapdogs all your lives :)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
911
Reaction score
9
I am not sure if I should wait seven days to respond to this lame a$$? What do you guys think? Too long?
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
You can't put a rule on something like this, you've been watching Swingers too much.

Myth 1: Every guy calls the next day, by waiting 2-3 days to call, you become unique, something she's never seen before, it will make you look like a challenge, and the b!tch will love you for it.

FALSE. Every guy I know waits several days before calling. Waiting several days to call MAY have been unique once, but right now, it's a social norm. Every guy does it, and every girl knows it.

Myth 2. Calling the next day will make you look desperate and will scare her off.

FALSE again. If a girl is interested in you, calling the next day wont scare her off. If she's interested in you, she will be happy to hear from you. In my personal experiance, this has been proven true. I don't follow this rule, I'll call the next day and still hook up.

The only time a girl will be scared off and think you're desperate is if she wasn't into you in the first place. In which case, waiting several days wouldn't have changed sh!t.


My opinion?

Call her 3-7 days later if that's what works out for you. Each person has their own different style of the game, and what works for some may not work for others. Personally, I don't follow a rule that is written in stone (except never take a cheater back). If I feel like calling her the next day, I'll do it. If I'm busy and don't have time for it, I'll call her when I have time. One thing I wont do is use something that doesn't feel natural just to raise some b!tch's interest level. I approach at least 1 girl a day, even when I'm in a relationship, just for practice. It's her job to raise my interest level, not the other way around.

IMO, that's why so many of you DJs fail and end up coming back here. You still see the world as women qualifying men, instead of men chosing women. Even though you know most of the game, you still don't have that attitude that places you higher up in the foodchain then females. It's the woman's job to tame you, not the other way around.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by JasonR
well, we will see, wont we.

but calling within 2 days is needy and pathetic, and for the guy calling on the SAME night.

wow, that is about as needy as a human being can get.

you're saying this;


"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH POWERFUL WOMAN, DO NOT FORGET ME, I DIDNT MAKE A GOOD ENOUGH IMPRESSION ON YOU WHEN I ASKED FOR YOUR NUMBER SO IM MAKING UP FOR IT BY PESTERING YOU ON THE PHONE!! P.S PLEASE REMEMBER ME!!"
Please go back to your keyboardjockying because you have no idea what you are talking about.

Ok thanks
 

Sirducer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
US
Always try and call the next day! If not then SMS and get them into an open and talkative mood for when you do call.

When you ring the next day it only makes it so much easier for her to recognise you and pick up where you both left off, also chicks know that guys play these waiting games so if you wait to call then you will be looked upon as a little player with **** game.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Yepp! I even call the SAME NIGHT often if it's a club pickup =)

I remember getting flamed on the phone for not calling a girl after I took her out on the town. That made me realize she was a bit psycho (how can you get mad a person you had ONE date with), but it also made me realize how women value these little things. She will think that a guy who calls the same night ("to make sure she got home okay") is chivalrous, and gentlemanly. She will start to think of you as a man, because she'll process that action as "manly protectiveness" - she will be conditioned to submit because that makes her feel feminine, or "ladylike"). Pretty ridiculous if you think about it - but romance is still important to her when all you did was grind against each other and lick each others' faces with beer-stained breath that night, upon first meeting. These will be important to you when you're trying to get in her pants.
 

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
733
Reaction score
0
to JasonR,

STFU *****!!!!!!

you dont know sh!t about how women work and you have no idea what you are talking about, you keyboard jockey dork ass geek!!!

STFU!
go practice your keyboard jockeying elsewhere.
 
Top