Making A Girl Have Her First Orgasm!!!

Lil Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nassau, Bahamas/ presently, Collegevill Minnesota
Okay, so, there's still something bothering me about this girl who I hooked up with and wrote about in my last post. So, she said she's never had an orgasm, and since this was the first time i'd gotten that intimate with her I thought it would've been the perfect time to try and give her her first one, make myself a very memorable lover ;) .

Anyway, this girl is a virgin and she'd never done oral, giving or receiving, but in past conversations she'd told me she liked to be fingered, so I started fingering her, massaging her **** and rubbing her G-spot. In addition to that, there was this spot between her **** and the opening to her vagina that she liked so I played with that a little. She was gushing by this time.

After a while, my hand was starting to cramp( i had been at it a few minutes), so i suggested that she let me do oral on her, which she agreed to. So I went down on her for a while and I could tell she was liking it as she bit the blanket and her legs we shaking and she couldn't control it. I did every single trick I knew and had read about, but after a while, she asked that I stop. She seemed to be liking it but told me she hadn't orgasmed. She could tell that I was a bit disappointed in myself and was like, "Don't worry. I've never had one before anyway...I'm pretty sure I will the first time I have sex thought." This got to me, especially since i'm a virgin too, and I would LOVE to be her first, as well as her mines.

Bottom line: DO YOU GUYS KNOW ANY TIPS FOR MAKING A GIRL HAVE HER FRIST ORGASM!

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so eager to please....

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what did she do for you?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lil Magic said:
Bottom line: DO YOU GUYS KNOW ANY TIPS FOR MAKING A GIRL HAVE HER FRIST ORGASM!
I don't know. Sex is a good start.

Kind of a weird question, man. Girls will orgasm by fingering, oral, or sex...so...I dont really think there's any special advice to give you. People have been figuring this stuff out long before there was an internet. It's natural. You'll be fine.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont be surprised if she doesnt cvm when you have sex; especially the first time. Most girls will cvm easier through oral. Maybe she will though. I would just keep at it. Its also important to make sure she isnt pressured to cvm. I've heard that alone can keep girls from cvmming.

practice makes perfect.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman doesn't know her body[how to ***],it's alot harder. She'll need to develop trust with her partner. From then on-just alot of foreplay and her on top-riding you like a cowgirl. After that,you can maybe move her to other positions.
So did she satisfy you or you the guy in" saving silverman"?

Reaction score
you're setting yourself up for failure by wanting to make her ***. you're worrying about your performance before you've even gotten her into bed

Focus on you, and nature will take its course.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her on top of you & get your stroke down until you're hitting her g-spot and once you've done that, keep going & rub her cl1t with your fingers at the same time. It works pretty well (for me at least).

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had the most success with this:

1. Suck on her cl!t.
2. Finger her while you are doing this. With your hand palm down, slide your pointer finger in as far as it will go (only one finger probably because she is a virgin, but use two if you can fit it and it feels good for her. Maybe after a few minutes of doing this you can go from one to two.
3. With your finger still in her, flip it over so you are palm-up, and slide your finger out again while make sort of a "come here" motion with the finger.
4. Rotate palm down again, with just the tip of your finger inside, then repeat.
5. Make sure you keep sucking on her cl!t the entire time you are doing this.
6. Vary the speed, rhythm, and intensity of both your mouth and finger.
7. Don't get tired! If you do, work through it. It is not that difficult, it is not like you are running a ****ing marathon here. You are supposed to EAT the pvssy, not BE the pvssy. You'll get better as time goes on.

Precede this with a LOT of foreplay... if you are good at it. I've had girls come almost immediately after I get inside her just because the foreplay was good and lasted probably 60-90 minutes. Make her wait and anticipate you.

Remember to be responsive to her. You can tell by the way she reacts if something is working. If it is, keep doing it! Experiment some new stuff spur of the moment and see how it goes.

And also the 'no pressure' advice is spot on. If it happens it happens, if it does it doesn't. It will not be a life-changing event any more for her than it will be for you. Even if you are the first guy to make her come, you certainly won't be the last.

And lastly I don't know why people are giving you **** for wanting to learn this. Bringing a woman to climax is a valuable skill for a man to have, something you might as well learn right now since you have the chance. You will enjoy it, she will enjoy it, and if you are a good lover she will come back for more. Even if she is a ***** who does not reciprocate your generosity, at least you have used her as a learning device to acquire a skill that can carry over to all your future relationships.

Good luck man, hope you stick it in her.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also:

This is from a different forum. I don't want to link here because I'm not sure if that is a bannable offense (is there anywhere to find a list of those btw?). But I will repost here for your viewing pleasure.

It is an informal guide to make a girl squirt. I have attempted this before, and been unsuccessful because she always doesn't want to piss by accident. But maybe one day I will find one adventurous enough to just let it fly.

Anyways, even though she won't squirt, she probably WILL have a great orgasm that you can keep going and extend to the point where she is having multiples. Enjoy.

Vegita said:
Well i'm certainly not a lady but I do know the "terrain" well. I read something on thunders a long time ago i'll try to find the link. Basically you lay the girl on her stoimach, a pillow or two under her hips. straddle one leg, if your right handed, straddle the left leg (kneeling). Play around with her a little to get her wet, basically just try to get her aroused a little, I take the time to tickle the butt and around the thighs and the lower back etc.

Once she is warmed up sufficiently, (you can generally tell if she is gyrating her hips she's ready to go) insert your thumb only into her with the nail side up. once you get in to where your first nuckle is inside her, i.e. not very far, press straght down, almost like your trying to rub the inside of her pelvic bone. It's slightly different on most girls, but in that general area, there will be a "patch" of bumpy rough flesh. Rub around on this area lightly for a minute, it should swell up and become firm. Once it is firm (feels like a hard nipple) beat the **** out of that spot. Start rubbing it hard, start out with hard slow strokes and when you are certain she is not in any pain, up the intensity even more.

Most likely at this point your girl is going to feel something that she has never felt before. She will not be able to tell if this is something good or bad, she will tense up and resist the feeling she is having. It is going to feel like she has to pee really bad. OK back up, before you start this insist she goes to the bathroom first this will help her know she isn't going to pee. OK She may not be able to get past this point the first couple of times, if she's a real freak she should have no problem. Most women have a fear about pissing on thier partners and therfore won't relax enough for the next part.

Once she relaxes and lets herself "pee" what will happen is she will have a G-spot orgasm, a real honest to goodness one that won't stop unless you stop rubbing that spot. Many women will squirt, most women think they can't squirt, but many will when this happens, it's not pee its female ejaculate. Your guy will love it unless he is a douchebag. Once you get her having one, what I have found most enjoyable for the girl, is to go for 20-30 seconds and then rest a minute. That will be a very intense 30 seconds for her and she won't be breathing. after she catches her breath, go back in and she will instantly start in with another one. this process can be repeated for as long as she can take it and as long as your thumb holds up.

The beuty of this procedure is that if you give her a few minutes, you can then stick your **** in her and she very well could have more while you are in her, this my friends is like finding gold. She is also able to in the future come much more easily, she will remember where this spot is and will be able to move around on you and just get it off even without the heavy rubbing.

Anyways, this is basically the holy grail of what you can do with a finger. Oh yea the coolest thing, the first time don't explain the whole process just tell her that you want to try something new and that she will feel like she has to pee but it's really just *** so she's ok to let it fly. After you work it for a while, tell her your thumb is tired so you have to rest it. Most girls are like, why is your thumb tired, then you explain thats what you are sticking in her and they really won't believe you. To them it feels like you have half of your hand inside or some large toy.

Now the guy explained why all this happened and it was just his theory, but it sounds good to me. Basically based on where the G-spot is located, on the inside of the pelvic bone and how hard you can manipulate it with a favorable response. He figures it is designed for helping a woman through childbirth. whith the babys head coming out first, he guesses that the babys head would push really hard against this spot and that it's probably sending messages to the brain to release some pain killers and some dopamine or other pleasure chemicals. I believe this to be true, as a test one time while I was getting a girl off, I pinched her inner thigh almost as hard as I could to see if it would hurt her. She never flinched or mentioned anything about it, likely she didn't even know I did it.

There you go everyone, fingering 101.

V
I've read you can pretty much go at it 'like a ball-peen hammer' and this seems to be true. Just lay into that fucker.

I have had girls laying face-up, hooked my middle two fingers into her metal-sign style, and was pulling so hard at her g-spot that I was actually lifting most of her bodyweight up off the mattress from her vagina. Her response to this was 'Harder. HARDER.' This is the spot that is supposed to respond to the massive pain and agony of childbirth by releasing massive amounts of endorphins, right, so don't be afraid to go at it. But don't hurt her either.

Hope you can find this useful.