Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

makin the move

JohnnyKeg20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Do u think that we should ask before we kiss a girl or just dive right in. And how many dates should u go on or so before u think u should strike ? I know it's all about kino but some girls have systems. Ex: If he hasn't kissed me by the 4th date he's not interested or I'm moving on... u see. Help please. Thanx!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it depends on the girl. First dates are like interviews for me. Whatever girl I'm going out with usually puts her best foot forward wears their favorite outfit looks as good as they can and shows their personality to its fullest. If I like what I see and I'm feelin it I'll go right in for a kiss to seal the deal on the first date, lettin' the sparks fly. If I think a second, third or forth date is necessary to get a feel of what the girl is like I won't go in until i think the time is right. If I don't like the girl at all the right time is never. So really its on you, if you like the way is going and you're feelin the girl you're goin out with the don't be a chump, play the game the way you want to. Be agressive and take controll. Every girl I know says that the thing that turns them on the most about guys they're dating is a guy who will stand up for what he wants, is agressive, and likes to take charge of the situation. That's exactly what you have to do in order to succeed.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always heard that you should NEVER ask; it makes you look weak. You should just to go for it, provided that the time is right and it doesn't seem forced.

But truly, I wouldn't know. I've never kissed a girl.

Harry Cash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Johnny!

I think four dates is too much.

Asking for a kiss is the dead-end. There are many ways to kiss a girl. Often looking her into the eyes deeply can just get you where you want to be. Of course, if the date went bad then don't expect her to kiss you.

I date to have fun, to know more girls. It can be a little shallow, but sometimes I make out with cute boring chicks. I don't want to marry them anyway!

I suggest you to read more and practice more on the kiss-close. It will worth it!

That is all!