Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Makes me feel like a school girl"

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I overheard my flat mate today talking to her female mates about her new romance with a guy at work. He has a gf and sound like a bit of a don juan.

What intrigued me was that she said several times that "he makes me feel like a school girl" and that "I cant make sence of the situation" she said the second bit in a good way as if she is so loved up she is dizzy.

She is obviously thinking about him alot, so how do you make a girl feel like a "school girl"?

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
hit her with a ruler

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by octane_orphan
She is obviously thinking about him alot, so how do you make a girl feel like a "school girl"?
Be fun, be mysterious, by a challange, be C&F and treat her like you are her dad and she's a little girl.

Chicks melt when the guy they are with have an authoratative figure to him like her father would. It makes them feel like little girls again without a care or worry in the world.

Eg: The wrong way

Loser : hey Cindy wanna go for Icecream (happy face)

Cindy: hmm I don't know, I kinda don't feel like icecream. (stright face)

Loser: pleeeassseee, you said you wanted to go yesterday!!(sad face, frustrated look, shrikey voice)

Cindy: Fine (boring tone) lets go. (stright face)

Loser: ALRIGHT!! (happy again)

Noticed how Cindy is the one that acts like an adult and the Loser as a child????! This is not the way a girl wants to feel. She wants you to be the adult and her the child. This is part of the reason why women are looking for confident men who knows where he is going and what he wants in life. They are looking for someone who is tottaly opposite in that spectrum because women tend to be more immature and indecisive (A trade shared by many AFC's hance women are not looking for something they already posses)

Eg: The right way

MAN: Hey cindy, I am going to get some icecream. lets go. (stright face - and slightly authoratative tone. He is not asking but telling her)

Cindy: hmmm I don't know, I kinda don't feel like icecream.(stright face)

MAN: Thats fine, I'll cya(stright face - walking towards the door)

Cindy: wait where are you going??? (surprise look)

Man: I told you I am going to get some icecream. You don't want to come so I am going to eat your portion of your favourite icecream, vanilla and gummybears..(stright face- here the man is using his humor to coax Cindy into coming with him by mentioning a funny scenerio and her favourite dessert)

Cindy: Hey that's not fair! I changed my mind I want to come. (girl changes the tone of her voice from a bit frustrated to happy. She is frustrated because she doesn't want to man to go alone without her, she had expected the the man to either beg or changed his plans - something the loser would do. Thus the power shifts right back to him instead of hers)

Man: hmm now you change your mind?! I don't know if you are really serious.(stright face with a slight smirk. The man is making a small tense situation fun and the woman knows it! and eats it up!)

Cindy: please I am so serious take me with you!(anxious and happy face - she is now playing along with him by his rules, they are on the same level)

Man: Lets go (cracks a smile).

In this situation the man took control of the conversation, never sulked or begged, couldn't have cared less if she would have come with him or not, he would have still gone to get icecream. This result made the woman feel like a little school girl because she was not consulted or negotatied like an adult but rather had two options like her dad gave her when she was a child.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: "Makes me feel like a school girl"

This one was in another thread but it also fits in this situation.

Originally posted by MindOverMatter

When it comes to girls, they feel better about earning something, then having it given to them on a silver platter. Have you ever asked a girl out, and she said she was busy, but that she'd like to do it another time? If you have, I am sure that you called her again and tried to set things up. The same logic applies here. Don't let her lead, that is your job. Knowing that she could get you this easily just by putting herself on the line a little bit made her lose interest.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: "Makes me feel like a school girl"

Originally posted by DJDamage
Be fun, be mysterious, by a challange, be C&F and treat her like you are her dad and she's a little girl.
very true :up:

gray_fox_9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm gonna give you a great tip that has worked very well for me....call the the girl a "brat." For example, when she is whining about something she wants just say, " No you brat. "For some reason girls love this and I use it all the time. I have never gotten bad results from it. Hope this helps.......Cheers!

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mack Bishop
hit her with a ruler
This is why I read this worthless board instead of just the DJ Bible =D

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had a dad so this daddy daughter relationship thing is foreign to me....Ill just stick to my c+f:)