makes me depressed when im toying w/ girl and she doesnt have crush on me.. wtf?

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok wtf? it makes me sad and depressed when a girl that i DONT like and never date DOESNT like me.. WTF?!

Example - I like to flirt with this one girl and she will approach me on her own and start flirting, but i know i would never date her, then i find out she likes someone else... it makes me so sad

why the **** is this? thanks

komplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neonlimited
ok wtf? it makes me sad and depressed when a girl that i DONT like and never date DOESNT like me.. WTF?!

Example - I like to flirt with this one girl and she will approach me on her own and start flirting, but i know i would never date her, then i find out she likes someone else... it makes me so sad

why the **** is this? thanks
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

DO NOT GET EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED WITH A WOMAN.. especially one you've never dated.

so what, you DON'T like the girl and you're sad that she's with someone else? that doesn't make ANY sense... i mean you obviously DO like her if you have some sort of emotional problem with it.

this is an obvious n00blar thread, I advise you to read the DJ Bible cover to cover because I'm going to be all night replying to this.

in the words of Mystery

"In order to get a woman to be interested in you, you need to BE interesting."

DaKidS3

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you have one-itis over a girl that you've never been involved with?

Epitome of an AFC.

Forget about her, move on.

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
no wtf, not just this girl im saying like any girl... if i find out this girl that i am toying with likes me, then i feel like 'accomplished' i guess, but i would never date her, but with a girl that doesnt like me, i will feel like a disappoint feeling, like i lost a game in basketball

komplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neonlimited
no wtf, not just this girl im saying like any girl... if i find out this girl that i am toying with likes me, then i feel like 'accomplished' i guess, but i would never date her, but with a girl that doesnt like me, i will feel like a disappoint feeling, like i lost a game in basketball
so if you attract a girl, you wouldn't date her? so what, you're having problems taking things to the next level? get her number and arrange a meeting... it's not rocket science dude.

so you're saying if you get rejected, you feel depressed? you need to STOP THAT... stop making emotional investments in women. Like the man above said, the epitome of AFC. The alpha male has all the ladies making emotional investsments in HIM not the other way around.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence intended... but your full sh*t

Let's get this straight. You'd never date this girl... yet you get uposet when she likes someone else. :confused: :down:

Who cares. The world doesn't revolve around you. This isplacing your happiness into the chick. The reality is, if you live your life expecting all guys & gals to like you, your gonna neck yourself quite soon.

NEXT in line

komplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bloke
No offence intended... but your full sh*t

Let's get this straight. You'd never date this girl... yet you get uposet when she likes someone else. :confused: :down:

Who cares. The world doesn't revolve around you. This isplacing your happiness into the chick. The reality is, if you live your life expecting all guys & gals to like you, your gonna neck yourself quite soon.

NEXT in line
word...

or maybe this thread is an obvious flame, because it doesn't make any sense to me.

I was an AFC once, and I too made emotional investments in girls, but I never felt ****ty over girls I never intended to date.. I mean come on, it's obvious here. If an AFC wants to go out/date/bone a girl, he's going to put his emotions into it, but not to a girl he wants none of that with.

This thread doesn't even merit AFC status, it's a Below AFC thread because this isn't typical AFC behaivior.

MaeMan

Reaction score
I guess i am the only person in this forum that can relate to you. The girl hits on you and you kino her and all that but then you will hear she likes someone. Even though there may have been very little interest, you still ask yourself why wouldnt she like me. I would reject her but it woud give me a sense of accomplishment. I guess it is just human tendency to want every member of the opposite sex to want them.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hye it happens to most of us , i had this way too ....

its simple u thought someone had a crush on you and that makes you feel more "hot" to the opposite gender, u think u have the moves and know ur **** .... but then u find out that she isent after u anymore and that little world u llived in is kinda shattered.... everyone likes to know that there is someone or ones that are after you and find u attractive even if u dont have any sexual or romantic feelings for them....

hey its normal and youl get over it faster then you can say :"how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood" ten times in a row.... =P

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright let me try and give you an answer...

I kinda know how you feel, like one of the chicks that you just practice on or talk to to pass time. When u find out that every chick doesnt like you, it can be quite a blow to your ego, but the more you do this the less it hurts. I think it is more of readjusting your belief system to girls u arent interested in arent always interested in you.

U cant get every chick, but you can try :)

KaminoSS

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you feel that the girl is rejecting you. which makes makes you naturaly sad. and the only way to solve that is well, to get over it. and only reason i can see for you being depressed is that you feel rejected.