Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

makeout spots hard to find if you are young with rents?

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it is my third date tonight with the chick and i asked for some places to go,which a few of you helped out.

I feel though im putting alot of time and effort and not getting anywhere really.
Bascially i havent even kissed her yet cause of the situation.

I live with my rents, she does with hers and when i drop her off i dont want to let her mom see me freching her.

So basically what have you guys done in situations like this? i want to see if this chick is relaly into me both mentally and phyiscially but i dont have a good spot to try it out where it is private?

I live in pa by the way so it isnt the warmest place now to do things outside. I setup a date for tonight, totally disregarding it is sunday and most stuff is closed so again im stuck on what to do. I have the movies, pool but we did that last time etc. But really i want to know how to get more intimate with her and where since my public space and hers at home is occupied DAMIT! I wish i had my own place im only 21 and she is 19

TheTraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a car, that would be a fine place! If not, then you could always get a hotel room or a motel along the Jersey turnpike :)

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice

yeah that would be nice and all, but awkard as hell pulling into a hotel place or whatever i dont think this "nice girl" would ever go for that haha. She is still a vigin i beleive didnt ask her though. yeah i have a car which would be great, a small truck but i just have to find a smooth way to initiate it and where. thanks bro

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makeout spots... lol... Making out is totally socially acceptable, as long as its kept within reason ie your not groping her publicly.

Anyway, just find a lil park somewhere secluded and just phuck her there.

Either that, or bring her home to your parents, they are less likely to freak out then her parents if you get busted.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah bro common.

everyone makes out wherever they want basically.

i make out with chicks in front of their parents house quite often, at college, anywhere.

now if you were asking for a place to lay her down then that might be another story.....

if its sex you're talking about then i'd say cheap hotel, your car in a dark parking lot, ect.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be creative

once i moved into my own place, i actually found myself nostalgic over the good ole days when i had to be creative. having to be creative is sooo much fun, and can be very romantic if you do it right.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: nice

Originally posted by shyguy
yeah that would be nice and all, but awkard as hell pulling into a hotel place or whatever i dont think this "nice girl" would ever go for that haha. She is still a vigin i beleive didnt ask her though. yeah i have a car which would be great, a small truck but i just have to find a smooth way to initiate it and where. thanks bro
You gotta get her wanting it. When girls want it, they want it BAD. It's really amazing. First, if you haven't done anything beyond first base, you need to do that. It can be tricky if you don't know how they'll react. But realize that chicks are mostly mental. They can like the *thought* of something sexual just as well, if not better sometimes, than the actual act itself. But, if she hasn't experienced anything sexual before, she doesn't know what to think about.

So you gotta start making out with her (movie theater would work, go to a matinee crappy old movie), and progress to doing some fingering. She might be wierded out at first, but you gotta make her comfortable and she'll learn to enjoy it.

After she learns to like, then just start teasing her.

With my last gf, after she learned to like fingering and cunnilingus (I was the first to do that with her) I would kiss her passionately, and kind of massage her breasts discretely. This would turn her on a lot. Then...while we were kissing I would slow down and slowly move my tongue in a circle around her lips. She would quiver when I would do this. She'd beg me to park somewhere and get in the backseat :). And she had been so anti-sex before, she had broken up with a guy after he felt her up, lol. I showed her how rediculous THAT was. :)

It helps if the both of you have imagination. Imagination can be really sexy.

So basically...get to this point, and you can solve the problem of being scared to take her to a hotel. She'll ask YOU to take her to a hotel.

-E-Z

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, your 21. Either go away to college and finish up, or start if you haven't been there yet. If your not doing the college thing, time to get a 8 hour a day job like the rest of the real world and move the hell out. Time to grow up dude, your lagging behind big time.

You can find a studio apartment anywhere outside of NYC or LA for under 500 bucks, some as cheap as 300. If you wanna go away to college, they give out student loans to ANYONE.

Time to grow up, you aint no spring chicken at 21 no more. :rolleyes: