"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

makeout goals?

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
anyone have any makeout goals? seeing how many makeouts they can get in a night?
I had three the other night from chicks and another 3-4 I could of had if I allowed it from guys trying it on me.

I'm aiming to try and get 10 in one night from 10 different chicks.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
Great job on these numbers!
Btw how/were do you pull these off during covid? (given that many clubs/bars are dead). Asking for a friend :p
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
anyone have any makeout goals? seeing how many makeouts they can get in a night?
I had three the other night from chicks and another 3-4 I could of had if I allowed it from guys trying it on me.

I'm aiming to try and get 10 in one night from 10 different chicks.
To each their own.

I love pickup and cold approach but I have never been particularly fond with PDA. I am DISCREET. I cannot stress this enough. For me, I rather pull and let the following flow.

If that is your game and it gets you results, power to you. Myself, I don't unless getting her back. In a car, bathroom pull, hotel, and anywhere i can smash. If you are scared or timid to esculate then, this is useful. Personally, i have a series of SNL pulls from ba4s, clibs, house parties and at no point did i make out until i was about to take my d out.

There's more than one way to crack an egg but i digress.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
i changed my mind. i'm not doing this anymore.
Why?

IME, heavy pre esculation provokes **** blocks, slut defence, mother bird, and a number of other things. I found the first sign of peak in the interactions and it means go time. As in, the chemistry is at all time high. Take her hand, lead her out. Pull. Or next.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top