Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

makeout goals?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
anyone have any makeout goals? seeing how many makeouts they can get in a night?
I had three the other night from chicks and another 3-4 I could of had if I allowed it from guys trying it on me.

I'm aiming to try and get 10 in one night from 10 different chicks.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job on these numbers!
Btw how/were do you pull these off during covid? (given that many clubs/bars are dead). Asking for a friend :p

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone have any makeout goals? seeing how many makeouts they can get in a night?
I had three the other night from chicks and another 3-4 I could of had if I allowed it from guys trying it on me.

I'm aiming to try and get 10 in one night from 10 different chicks.
To each their own.

I love pickup and cold approach but I have never been particularly fond with PDA. I am DISCREET. I cannot stress this enough. For me, I rather pull and let the following flow.

If that is your game and it gets you results, power to you. Myself, I don't unless getting her back. In a car, bathroom pull, hotel, and anywhere i can smash. If you are scared or timid to esculate then, this is useful. Personally, i have a series of SNL pulls from ba4s, clibs, house parties and at no point did i make out until i was about to take my d out.

There's more than one way to crack an egg but i digress.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i changed my mind. i'm not doing this anymore.
Why?

IME, heavy pre esculation provokes **** blocks, slut defence, mother bird, and a number of other things. I found the first sign of peak in the interactions and it means go time. As in, the chemistry is at all time high. Take her hand, lead her out. Pull. Or next.