Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make them love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read more than a few post on this site about poor saps who just can't seem to get their girl to make the leap from makeing out to the old horizontal limbo. I too, like most guys, have had my difficulties with this dilemma in the past, but have found one technique that has never failed. Let's first analyze the problem:

To most girls (especially virgins, young girls, "nice" girls, and girls who have been hurt in the past) sex is a big deal. Girls are taught from a young age that their bodies are the most sacred thing they have, something that is to be cherished and not given away at a whim. I've learned that most girls, whether religious or not, think that sex before marrage is wrong, and the only real reason they do it is because they really like the guy and they think it is the only way to make him happy and keep him. So from the jump their minds are in the wrong place.

To guys sex is just the opposite. We are raised to believe (and rightly so) that sex is a natural thing that everybody does and there isn't anything wrong with it as long as you're careful and safe. Plus face it, from about age 12 on us fellas got ugly needs, so we're already pretty familliar with our equipment ( I know I was).

Girls know this. They know what guys want--sex! Everybody knows guys think about sex constantly, a fact that is a big turn off to most girls, especially the ones above stated. Girls, on the other hand, want love. They want the mushy, valentine's day, romantic comedy, crap of the relationship that comes in feeling they are secure and wanted for more than just what is between their knees.

So if your girl is hesitant about sex, appling additional pressure is not the way to go. It might get you one or too "sympathy lays," but she will not feel it is "special" and she will feel used and dirty (undesierable traits if you're hoping to get more tail).

What if I told you you could erase all her insecurities and inhibitions, and set you apart in her mind from the rest of the male species in one fall swoop? Here's what you do:

So you got your girl and you've heard many times from her that she's "not sure if the time is right," or that she's "not ready." Fine. When she says these words that burn your ears don't be a moron and keep pushing her. Saying the opposite of what she knows you want to hear is not easy for a girl who likes you, so you can be sure she's not gonna change her mind right then. Your natural respone should be "it's ok, I can wait till you're ready, I want you to be happy." Girls know that this is half a lie and that you would boink them right then and there if she suddenly changed her mind whether she was really ready or not. So you wont really get too far with just that.

Here's the kicker: Give the girl enough time and she will start to come around doing more and more because, as stated above, she wants to keep you and make you happy and she knows her body will do it. When it seems like you're finally gonna hit the promised land and she starts to give in--- (PAY ATTENTION)-- stop. Tell her that you don't think the time is right, and you really want the moment to be perfect. Tell her you don't think she's ready and, even though you really want to do it, that you really like her and you want it to be special.

Whoa!! Stop? she finally says ok and you wanna stop?!
I know guys it sounds crazy, but if you want more than just a one-night stand ( if you actually do like the girl) this is the way to go.

By stopping you are putting the girls feelings first, you are throwing the conventional notion that every guy just wants sex out the window. The girl will see you as special, as different from all the others who just wanted to get in her pants, and different is great. She'll think "Wow. Maybe this guy really is special. He really does care about me. I mean more to him than just sex. Let's make him happy!" She will set you apart from the croud, and believe it or not, she will fall in love with you right then. And when a girl is in love the draws come down alot faster (remember girls want to "make love" where guys just wanna f**k).

I've done this on multiple occations and I've had the girls tell me that they loved me within a week of the incounter. Setting you apart, making you special, solidifies in their minds that you are worth giving themselves away to. And then it's tram city!

At first it may sound backwards and dumb, but sometimes in life you must take a step back to take two steps foward.

Believe me, if you want a LTR, and more ass than a toilet, seat try it out.

A gift from me to you.

Don Pablo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the whole "playing hard to get" thing increases suspense, and people want what they can't have. Sounds like a winner.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's some great stuff man. wish i wouldve know that w/ a couple of girls. it is kinda common sense though, but then again, this whole site is. us guys are so lost though, that all this information helps us so much.
it's organized, not bs (well most of it), and it is waht we need to hear, not necessarily what we want to hear.
good advice bud

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't post the same thing in multiple forums. This one is hereby...

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.