Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make the most of what you have

eddie money

Reaction score
Listen up you fvcks.

Girls are not much different than guys in a relationship these days. What do you want in a woman?

GOOD LOOKS

Well, guess what philosopher kings, that's what women want too. So get your pale out of shape asses off the computer and

1. Work Out - this means get a ripped body, that's what most women want and I guarantee you if you acheive this, you will be pulling more ass than using any technique or "theory" here.

2. Get Stylish - Sorry tough guy, women like stylish men, so get a men's magazine and see what the guys in there are wearing, then go out and buy the sh!t.

3. Get a Tan - gay right? Well, women like it, sorry.

I know sounds superficial right? It is, that's because women are very superficial in general.

So be honest with yourself. Why are you at a "Don Juan" site anyway? To listen to keyboard jockeys spout bullsh!t philosophy, I surely hope not. You need pvss just like every other man... so do the above and succeed.

If you feel inclined to b!tch, whine, complain, flame, or just be an all around vagina about the above, you needed to hear it the most.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Biphoria

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have no fvcking idea what you are talking about. Looks are really nothing unless you're ugly. If you're decent looking and then your fine. Any more is just bonus.
Get the fvck out of your basement and spend some time in the realworld before posting your non backed up arguments.

Biphoria

TheRisingSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Biphoria,

Where in your post did you back up your arguments? Although looks aren't everything, they are alot. Humans are a visual species.

If looks matter not, then why do we stress body language so much? Why walk with a straight back and head held high? Because you are the "Prince?" Well, yes, exactly. And guess what, the "Prince" is indeed handsome. Part of being handsome is attitude and confidence. The other part? Yep, you guessed it; looking damn good.

If you are over weight, lose it. If you are under weight, gain it. If your teeth are yellow, bleech them. If you are wearing the same outfit from the 80's, go to the mall.

Why expect beauty from a woman, but not be willing to put yourself through those same exact measures to attain those same exact goals? As someone else (a famous poster here) pointed out, it is very foolish to expect something from a partner you don't demand of yourself.

As a side note, why are many "Jerks," jerky? Well, the same reason many women are b!tches and attention wh0res; they know they can get away with it because of their looks. Beauty has strange effects on the mind of the beholder...

I Have Risen

Last edited:

eddie money

Reaction score
Originally posted by Biphoria
Looks are really nothing unless you're ugly. If you're decent looking and then your fine. Any more is just bonus.
Biphoria
And quite the bonus it is! The bonus you are talking about is a sh!tload more women. I know this from experience.

When I was in college I was in really good shape with 6 pack and all. I had women asking me out and I got laid all the time without really trying (not bragging, just making a point). When I got out I went to grad school and gained around 35lbs. This put me at 16% bodyfat, just average. I was by no means ugly either, but I didn't have the sharp jawline that I did in college. I still got a few women, but gone were the looks that I got in college and the fine women I was banging turned into average women. Well, a few months ago I got back into shape and got my six pack back and once again fine ass women are chasing me. Once again women are staring at me, giving me their numbers without me requesting, etc.

Sure, a not-too-shabby side effect of getting in shape, getting a tan, getting a little style is more self confidence, but this in it self won't do jacksh!t if your a 300lb cheeto-eating fat a$$.

You don't want an average woman do you? Fvck no, the average American woman is a larda$$. Well, women don't want average men.

californiap

Reaction score
What did you do everytime you went up to a women, show your six pack? What a waste of time. You need to gain a mouth piece before getting a six pack bro trust me. Girls that you probably been pulling were stupid. Thats just like meeting a girl on the street and saying "hey, look I got a six pack, want my number?" not going to work. But if you approach from a different angle and get to know them with confidence then definetely you pull some decent ones. basically game recognize game!

eddie money

Reaction score
Originally posted by californiap
What did you do everytime you went up to a women, show your six pack? What a waste of time. You need to gain a mouth piece before getting a six pack bro trust me. Girls that you probably been pulling were stupid. Thats just like meeting a girl on the street and saying "hey, look I got a six pack, want my number?" not going to work. But if you approach from a different angle and get to know them with confidence then definetely you pull some decent ones. basically game recognize game!
Obviously you missed the point. I will not even waste my time dealing with this.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Biphoria
You have no fvcking idea what you are talking about. Looks are really nothing unless you're ugly. If you're decent looking and then your fine. Any more is just bonus.
Get the fvck out of your basement and spend some time in the realworld before posting your non backed up arguments.

Biphoria
Actually you are the one without a clue....

Looks MEANS A ****LOAD.... I don't care how charming you are, how good you are at getting a women to feel good, sexual attraction trumphs ANYTHING and sexual attraction comes from looks. Aslong as you are in the 16-2xish (28 or whatever) age-group the hot guys will always have it much easier and especially with the extra hot girls atleast if they have game.

Yes sure social-proof, good openers, etc will get you far!! But looks will give you a natural opener called lust.

Conserning being stylish....

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46921

Read my post there...

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
californiap - i suggest you read his post again but this time use both your brain AND your eyes.

Now i see why the old timer say this place is going to shi!

Biphoria

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's rather your attitude while you had the 6 pack. I'm willing to be alot of money that if you had that mind set and your current body you would score as much.

Looks matter to an extent. I see ugly people with scorching hot babes everyday. I have no f0cking clue how they got her. But they did. They have no 6 pack. They don't look like whatever that hot celeb is.

They can help your game but they are not the decisive factor of your game. I hit on chicks all the time. Ugly ones, hot ones... I see which are worth my time. Some are dumbf0cks, usually the hot ones. I'm saying if the girl's got a decent body and a kickass atitude, she's worth it. Personallity would be the deciding factor. I would never date a hot dumbf0ck.

Biphoria

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lemme tell you that looks do work, but looks arent what keeps the girl. Back in my AFC days, I cou'ld still get girls because they were attracted to me, but I couldn't keep them because I was an AFC. I could never date a girl I wasn't attracted to, so be as attrative as you can be. Looks can get girls, but can't keep em. When you combine looks and a good DJ personality, then you are irresistible.

Also, I have noticed that men want what women want in other places. I want a girl who is gonna flirt and that is gonna make some moves. I dont want an incredibly shy one. I most of all dont want one that is gonna call me every freakin day and that is gonna beg for me to call them and one that needs me for them to be happy. and most of all, my girl better be hot.

jtws

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an old timer.

Yes looks play a very large part in attracting women. OF course exceptions exist but they are EXCEPTIONS.

You can save yourself a lot of trouble just by looking good. Work out, get a tan, dress stylishly.

I have a very bad personality. I am self-centered and egoistic. I don't care about making others happy.

However because play sports ( hockey) I am in pretty good physical shape.

And that is the basis of my success.

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just something that I think everyone on this board should be reminded of, like at least once a f*ckin week:

THE TECHNIQUES, TIPS, AND 'GAME' YOU LEARN ON THIS SITE WILL GIVE YOU INCREDIBLE SUCCESS WITH WOMEN, ASSUMING THAT YOU'VE ALREADY PUT IN THE TIME AND ENERGY REQUIRED TO GET YOUR PIMPLY LARD-ASS AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND IMPROVED YOUR LOOKS BY WORKING OUT, GETTING A GOOD COMPLEXION, STYLISH HAIRCUT, WHITENING YOUR TEETH, UPDATING YOUR WARDROBE AND EVERYTHING ELSE MENTIONED BY EDDIE. BY ITSELF, YOUR GAME WON'T WORK. BY ITSELF, YOUR PRETTY FACE WON'T WORK. GOOD LOOKS AND GAME GO HAND IN HAND, AND IMPROVING YOUR LOOKS IS THE EASY PART, SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

jtws

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Biphoria and californiap, listen to the guys on this board.

Guys like eddie money, kinetic charm, they know what they are talking about.

Joe boxer basically summed everything up when he mentioned that game is nothing without the looks.

A tanned and toned man with zero skills will get prettier girls than a fat and pale pimpleface with advanced skills.

eddie money

Reaction score
Originally posted by fezz
Lemme tell you that looks do work, but looks arent what keeps the girl.
I absolutely agree. I used to pull some hot a$$, but I could never keep them because i would become so pv$$y-whipped so quickly. Excellent point fezz!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely agree with Eddie Money. Two things I wanted to point out.

-When you were in great shape pulling ass left and right in college a lot of that was based on your physical appeal. But along with that physical appeal was a sick level of confidence you had because you knew that you were in good shape and looked good. Those 2 factors together are a lethal combination.

As much as DJism and all the other PUA sites preech about women not caring about looks as much as men, I'm here to tell you that, that is all B.S. I've talked to many girls, about this topic and they've all had the same reply. They said that if they weren't physically attracted to a guy then they wouldn't even allow him to "work his game" on them in the first place. So no matter how tight your "game" was or how well you thought you presented yourself (when you probably did) if she wasn't attracted to you then it wouldn't matter.

Sorry guys, women are just as shallow as us, if not worse. I'd like to think that changes as they get older but I highly doubt it. I know I'm not going to settle for an average looking girl when I spend a ton of time taking care of myself. Its all about self-respect, if a women lets her self go, then I wouldn't respect her.

PIMP

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eddie money
Work Out - this means get a ripped body, that's what most women want and I guarantee you if you acheive this, you will be pulling more ass than using any technique or "theory" here.

While most of what you say i agree with, this one i do not. I have field tested this and discovered that a huge chest and ripped stomach are not what every woman wants. Now, im not saying to sit around and become a glob of jelly. It's good to have some muscle tone, but you dont have to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger in order to get pvssy.

Peace:)

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eddie Money is right on the money, well partially. Looks DO matter.. but are delivered mostly by PERSONALITY. Overally personality over rules appearance cause I've seen some average/not so average guys with pretty good looking women. Why do those women go for an average looking go with love handles, balding..etc? Cause of his personality.

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever seen guys like Ross Jeffries or Mystery in action? They are not GQ models. I went to a seminar of Ross's one time and he looked like an older version of Dustin Diamond (Skreetch) from Saved by the Bell. These guys and many of the guys on asf are pulling women through game first, looks second.

Now if you look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame with 2 teeth and giant warts on your face, then you'll have a problem. But if you have average looks and a decent body, then by all means, run your game on them.

Looks help. But they also help your confidence, and even the hottest guys out there with zero confidence in themselves won't keep women for long.