Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make the best with the time that you have...

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today my eyes have been opened to something that I keep hearing people preach, but never really gave much of a thought to.

Time is a very valuable previlege. I know you have heard to make the best of it. But in our busy life, we sometimes forget just what that really means.

I went to church today, where a friend of mine had his 14th birthday party after the service.

As I was enjoying my vaniilla coke, and talking with my friends and basically having a good time. I noticed over one of my friend's shoulder, sat an old lady.

The story behind this lady is that, her 90 year old husband has been diagnost with liver cancer. He has now gone back to Vietnam, to basically live the rest of his short days so that he may die in his birth country.

The lady now lives at her government-housing styled home by herself without even a phone line. She must live there for another month until she is able to move in with her son far away from Toronto.

I can only imagine her lonesomeness and pain of not having her husband near her as he lies in bed halfway around the world waiting to die. All this without as much as a telephone to use and hear the fimiliar voices pf her loved ones.

Here sits this lady, at a table 2 metres away from my friends and I. As happy as I was, when I saw and realized this, I felt so down.

Here my friend is celibrating his path into manhood and highschool, while this lady's life is drawing to a close with such unhappy results.

It just makes you think about what will lie ahead. Somethings will be out of our control. Some will be of our own doing.
We have to put the time that we have to good use. Enjoy every Fvcking sunset that you can. Every sunset draws you closer to the end of your life! If you are religous, this should mean even more to you!

Either way, it is hard to read this on a computer screen and truely relate. I guess you would have to experience this for yourself. But take it from me, I will try to wake up a bit more cheerful tomorrow and enjoy the sunrise. I will approach that HB. I'm gonna Ace that next test!

Ps: Masturbating, cut down on it as much as possible (80%)! It will help you think much more clear! Just had to say that :D

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Word man. Word.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The clock began ticking the moment you were born. Do you remember what i said back at the line-up? About me and Ryan being the only two people who really wanted to be there and make the best of it? Witness the results. Something to think about, man.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
word brother. I can relate. I was in highschool years ago, and it still feels like yesterday. Nice post