Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make that chick show High IL after LJBF

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To keep this short, I meet a chick and started talking to her on the phone. Took her out a few times to have coffee and never made much of a move on her.

Then we had a conversation and I asked her flat out if she was interested. She said that she just wanted to be friends.

Anyway.. this was a total AFC fuc-k up on my part (but to be fair it was a few years go)

How did I solve this problem? Well I just did exactly what the DJ bible said.

Date other girls.

A few days later this chick calls me and during the conversation I tell her about a girl I had the pleasure of dating and opening the door for.

That night she went nuts and sent me a long email telling me how much she realized that she wanted me. It was funny.

I played both of these girls for a few months and now.... I couldn't give a damn where they are. :)

now if i ever hear LJBF I'm like... "oh you want me to provoke your emotions do you? No problem let me tell you about this hot girl that was so very nice to me last night..."

anointed

Don Juan
Reaction score
its not that easy. A girl with low IL wont care. She must have had some medium high IL some how.. maybe it was a b*tch test or something.. ive done this a few times and a few times it works and a few they just seem to say "ok how was it" and ask about it.. its not always an IOI.. You are right, but its not concrete from my experience.

Hydroblunt

Don Juan
Reaction score
anointed said:
its not that easy. A girl with low IL wont care. She must have had some medium high IL some how.. maybe it was a b*tch test or something.. ive done this a few times and a few times it works and a few they just seem to say "ok how was it" and ask about it..
Sometimes they even start giving you useful advice too.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wrote a few days ago on how to get out of the LJBF zone and it was basically the same procedures you did. you showed interest and she wasn't having any of it at first. then you showed her that you weren't waiting around for her and moving on. that caused a sensation in her and caused her to become interested.

but watch out and i repeat watch out cause it can backfire and her games may re-surface. you showed interest in another woman and the attention is now focused on her. the LJBF girl sees this as competition. where she was the chasey, now she is the chaser. don't show to much interest in her just yet or she'll go back to square one and LJBF you again. she just wants to steal the spotlight but you should make her work for it. this is where ****yness comes in. bask in it because you just escaped the dreaded friend zone not a feat many men can do or believe it's possible. obviously in her presence you displayed a worthiness because you got her thinking about you. she doesn't want to lose you. by you not waiting for her was a recipe for disaster on her emotions. why would she want to share you with another woman. what does he see in her. these are questions she has been asking herself since you mentioned the other woman.

take things slow. if you jump in to fast and dismiss the other woman and focus on the girl who wrote you the email. the email girl will only be there for the victory and drop you. i know because i jumped into fast in the past.
the other girl or which ever one is your preference can be used as a tool to create mega attraction. you are now the prize my friend. don't f@ck it up