Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make Sure I Don't Get Friendzoned.

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hung out with a girl a couple of nights ago to "study". Instead we sat around and smoked and talked. I invited her over to study not because I wanted to study but just because I wanted to get to know her better. We had an overall good time. I feel like I need to do something though that shows I want more than just a friendship before it is too late. Any advice?

U

user43770

Ask her out on a date. Make it obvious that you're attempting to court her.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Initiate, initiate, initiate, and you wont ever fall into a friend zone. You are a man, a highly sexual being but know that women are even more sexual. It seems to me you have hanged out with her for the first time(?) and you're getting the feeling of lust already. If so, control that feeling, it will bring you down. Be the initiator, be a flirt/tease, and think with your d1ck. Give 80% of your attention to her and the remaining 20% to your cellphone and watch.

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct, it was the first time I've hung out with her. I'm thinking of asking her to hang out again, what are some things we could do? How should I act to make it obvious that I'm interested in being more than just friends but not look desperate?

U

user43770

Ask her out to dinner or something. Do what charm said and tease/flirt with her. Start mixing in some kino. If you need more advice than this, you should probably check out the dj bible.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're 21+ call her up and say:

danro: hey what time are you having dinner
Her: 8:00...why whats up?

danro: ill pick you up at 9 for drinks

a sh1ty example but you get the point. When she agrees you guys go out for some drinks, itll be a cheap date for you and can lead to many things. While you're out just keep it cool, tease her, when shes standing in front of you give her shoulders a nice massage and move on from there to some cuddling. As you get closer to her pull back and then move back in. Just like sex dont be predictable. If you see shes going with you initiate some senshualness.

If you're underage for drinks then go out to a spot you know is cracking. Try to keep it as cool as you can so you dont get her feeling awkward which leads to silence which lands you in the boring/loser/desperado guy group. Also when you tease her make sure some of it consists of some sexualness.

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for helping guys, I think my biggest problem at the moment is making sure I keep things interesting. I'm generally really shy until i get to know someone well, which is why the only girl I've actually dated is a girl I had been good friends with for about a year. I'm not quite 21 yet, damn age limits on alcohol :cuss: . Hopefully something can come of this, just moved to the city I'm in not to long ago (same with her, we're both transfer students from out of town) so I don't really know the hot spots yet. Maybe I should get a get together with friends and have some drinks and invite her?