Make-out buddy is jealous

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I was at her house last night. She asked me what I was doing later in the evening, I just say "Going to dinner." She thinks I mean with all my buddies, like I normally do but she ends up reading the text messages on my phone and finds out that I'm actually going on a date. With one of her friends, Claudia. The irony is that she was TELLING me I should go out with this chick a few days ago. She was saying, "Why don't you go out with Claudia, she's hot." and "You and Claudia would go well together", etc.

When she finds out, at first, she's like. "Oh ok, that's cool" she smiles and says, "You must tell me how it goes." Then she starts getting jealous. I told her that I'm single and that single people date (she keeps telling me how she's ENJOYING being single after a year long relationship, and how me and her are "best friends"). She starts whining:

"I don't want to have to share you with anybody."

"I want me to be your first." (I'm a virgin)

My make-out buddy remembered how when I took her on our second date (for dinner as well), "stuff happend." She's worried I might end up liking her friend more than her and going out with her friend.

All this jealousy showing up after we both "agreed" we weren't looking for anything serious. If I can get laid by this chick, then I'll do it. I'm just not sure how to play my cards from here, should I call her, or wait for her to call me?

Since Tuesday (when we made out HEAVILY, lots of kino) I had the attitude that SHE must call me. It's worked, she called me on Wednesday. Thursday I didn't call. Friday I didn't call, she calls me in the evening and invites me over. I didn't intend on her finding out about Claudia, but I wanted to tell her about this great chick I met at college (We're "best friends" after all, right? :D)

Well advice on what I should do is appreciated.

Thanks for reading
Santos

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of have the same situation with this girl who presently is nothing more than a fyck buddy. She always says that were are just friends and that I should hook up with other women. But, when I do hook up and she knows about it, she starts showing signs of jealousy. Last weekend she got really annoyed because I suggested (not promised) that I would see her, but I ended up going out with my friends to a club inwtead. Yet, she always ends up calling me.

In your case, I would not worry about it too much. Just keep doing what your are doing. Besides, many woman have double standards. It is perfectly alright for them to date other guys, but when they find out you are doing the same, they get bent out of shape and try to create drama out of it.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um... what the hell is she doing reading your text messages?

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay maybe I'll actually give some advice...

Don't ask. Don't tell.

Make it clear to her that you aren't exclusive and leave it at that. No one wants to hear about other girls. No one. Even me, who is totally cool with my guys seeing other girls does not want to know when, where, and certainly not who!! (It is kind of tricky getting involved with friends of friends, etc... so proceed with caution).

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy malabutang,

lets say a guy DOES mention other girls when you dont wanna hear it..what goes through your little pea mind?

are you thinking

"He is trying to make me jealous!"

or

"Stupid a$$hole!!! doesnt know I get mad when he mentions other girls!!!"

im interested to know

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Um... what the hell is she doing reading your text messages?
I was stupid enough to let her take my phone. I thought I'd deleted all the incriminating messages but I hadn't.

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She phoned me this morning and was asking how it went, hoping it went well etc. I'm not sure if she's just putting on an act or what.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
sexy malabutang,

lets say a guy DOES mention other girls when you dont wanna hear it..what goes through your little pea mind?

are you thinking

"He is trying to make me jealous!"

or

"Stupid a$$hole!!! doesnt know I get mad when he mentions other girls!!!"

im interested to know
I never think "he is trying to make me jealous" because what would be the point in him doing that? Do guys even do that? I mean, as long as my interest isn't dropping why bother...

I also don't really think "stupid ******* doesn't he know I get mad when he mentions other girls" because I don't get MAD when he mentions other girls. It doesn't make me mad, because I'm seeing other guys too... but at the same time no one needs to hear the details either.

I'd probably just think "what an idiot".

And what "pea mind" are we talking about? Mr. little pea **** ;)

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Santos
"I want me to be your first." (I'm a virgin)
Um....

1) So this girl is a good friend.

2) You enjoying warming things up and tongue wrestling with her.

3)She wants to nail your ass to the wall.

What the hell are you waiting for? Do you need a sign from heaven?

Next time she says she wants to be your first, you bang her hard right then and there.

Now come over here so I can *thwap* you upside the head for being a chump.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Make-out buddy is jealous

Originally posted by NMMWCR
Um....

1) So this girl is a good friend.

2) You enjoying warming things up and tongue wrestling with her.

3)She wants to nail your ass to the wall.

What the hell are you waiting for? Do you need a sign from heaven?

Next time she says she wants to be your first, you bang her hard right then and there.

Now come over here so I can *thwap* you upside the head for being a chump.
Yeah i was kinda wondering the same thing...

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, ok guys. I get the picture. Especially last night...

I was at her house, we start making out. I'm kissing her neck and ears, caressing her breasts under her clothes etc. SHe told me this really suprised her, and she didn't think I'd be so good. This goes on for about an hour, she's saying things like "I can't believe you haven't had sex." Then she asks me if I want to have sex with her, and where I'd like to do it for the first time. She says she knows not to expect much because I'm a virgin. Well her sister and all her friends were there, and she still lives with her parents so we couldn't do it just then in case we got caught (hey I'd be more adventerous if I wasn't a virgin :D).

I had to leave in like 15 minutes because I had made arrangements with friends. So she snuck upstairs with me and we got onto one of the spare beds, I got her all worked up, kissing her stomach all over etc, my god her breathing was a turn-on :). Just as she was enjoying it, I kiss her ear and whisper "I have to go now". LOL. She REALLY wants it now. :)

Well it's bound to happen, I'll be prepared for it next time.

Thanks
Santos

-dM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Santos
I had to leave in like 15 minutes because I had made arrangements with friends. So she snuck upstairs with me and we got onto one of the spare beds, I got her all worked up, kissing her stomach all over etc, my god her breathing was a turn-on :). Just as she was enjoying it, I kiss her ear and whisper "I have to go now". LOL. She REALLY wants it now. :)
You're the fscking man!!!
That's just pure class.