Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make her jelous

rgeereda2nd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your slightly pursuing a 9.5-10hb
She's playing the b.s. hard to get game with you, so now its time to make her jelous. Does she have to be a 9.5-10 too? Can she be a 6 or 7? Does it really matter? All it really takes is just giving another girl attention in front of the 9.5-10 to get her jelous right??

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is playing games... why play with her?

1. When it comes to Mind games: Women are like Corvettes and Men are like Mustangs... more than likely you will get burnt unless your driving the Cobra and she has a Base drop top.

2. She wants you to play with her... She is proly an AW and if you don't beat her...she will smoke you like #1 states and ride off looking for a faster car to race.

3. The best way to get her jealous is to be seen and flirting with a girl slightly below her on the HB scale.

"she isn't nearly as pretty as me...look at her ass, mine is better...." competition

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeereda2nd
Your slightly pursuing a 9.5-10hb
She's playing the b.s. hard to get game with you, so now its time to make her jelous. Does she have to be a 9.5-10 too? Can she be a 6 or 7? Does it really matter? All it really takes is just giving another girl attention in front of the 9.5-10 to get her jelous right??
why do you want to make her jealous? Don't you know that 9's and 10's is smarter than you are when it comes to jealousy? man you will only send her that you are insecure. Stop what you are planning to do.

Instead of making her jealous, flirt with her and leave her some space. Flirt like hell until she submits.

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me just say there aint many 9.5-10hb

I dont even believe a HB10 exsists. If you think someone is a 10 your putting her on a pedastool, i have not seen anyone over a 9 in my life not even my favourite actress.