Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make Her Feel Like A Woman

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How a woman feels in your presence is key. What is it about a woman that makes us feel that animal lust for her (and her for you) at times? It’s her sexiness.

Making a woman feel sexy is all about how you make her feel. It's what's underneath her skin, waiting, anticipating to be unleashed. Let her feel like a woman.

When you’re together it’s just the two of you, in your own world, together, and feeling completely at ease with one another. That's how it should be. From there it should just flow. And then the sparks fly.

When you kiss her, make sure she knows it. Make the move and don’t think twice, because it's usually the kiss that makes or breaks the deal. I’ve kissed many girls that I just wasn’t feeling anything for, but the times when I would be making out with some woman I was really into I would just let go and kiss her with force and passion. And she would have no choice but to feel it. She would immediately feel my energy and turn into a raging waterfall. I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t understand it at first, but I came realize what I was doing.

I was making her feel sexy. She felt wanted, not needed. She felt passion and desire. She felt my body against hers. She felt the sexual tension. She felt my energy. She felt like a woman, for one of the few times in her life.

Making a woman feel sexy is all about her needs, not yours. You might think and act like the Don Juan master, but if she isn’t vibing with you then you’re toast. You have to get on her level or bring her up to yours. Whichever way you go about doing it is up to you, but it’s generally better bringing her to your level because that’s where all the magic is. It’s the place where all the fun happens and all inhibitions are thrown out the window, and it’s just the two of you in your own little bubble. It’s your reality, and she’s the guest of honor.

If you can make a woman feel sexy, and trust me on this, she will bend over backwards to reciprocate and please you.

Gentlemen, when you can do this you will have her around your finger, instead of the other way around. Just be prepared to back up all this with a good “performance.” Show her what a real man is like.

thecraftylefty

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one!

Elimidate