Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make her chase your dlck

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This concept rather falls into relationship-game. It worked for me in my last 4 LTRs, i guess this could be interesting for other guys as well.
And off course there is always room for improvement and discussion.

Men usually only need women to get sex and/or have kids, therefore relationships are most of the time the result of our hunt for pvssy.

Remember: “Women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are the gatekeepers of relationships.” , meaning woman usually have power over their pvssy -> THE thing we want from them and use it to get their way.

Now, what we want is total power in a relationship AND pvssy.
YET we don’t want her to know we want her pvssy, as this gives her power over us.

Once you are in a relationship, the art of war is to turn it around and make her chase your dyck. This way you not only will be the gatekeeper of the relationship (willing to walk away at any point) but also the gatekeeper of sex.

To gain power over her pvssy, you have to stop asking for her pvssy/stop being needy for her pvssy. You have to enact selfcontrol to get her pvssy under control.

You want to start her mind wondering why you don’t chase her pvssy anymore. Make her wonder if you are not attracted to her anymore or if there is another woman, as you are clearly an attractive men that has options if **** hits the fan.

If she is a healthy woman with a propper sexdrive (why would you be/remain in a LTR with someone else?), she will get horny after a short period and has to take initiative/chase your dlck.

Depending on the needs of the woman in question, you have to find the sweetspot between giving in every time she "asks" for sex and saying no from time to time.

Declining to many of her advances might result in her looking for coock at other places. You still have to fvck her good and "frequently"!
Giving in every time will take away from the power you have over her.

Dread game is a good tool to keep her mind working overtime (and she wouldnt wanna have it any other way).
She has to know you have (female) options. She has to know you have sexual needs and that you will see them fullfilled one way or the other (this never has to be spoken out loud, make her think it through your actions), yet she has to know you are not chasing her pvssy.

The result will be, her chasing your dyck because she is horny, knowing you wont be ruled by her pvssy while still knowing she has to satisfy you or you could loose your seed somewhere else then in her.
Guaranteed, she will most likely loose her **** over this. Her world will be shaken that she has to give up that sex-leverage on you.

She will also try to force you to discuss this openly, which you want to avoid at all cost.
Don’t justify to her why you rarely take the initiative, why most of the time she has to come to you.
You want to enforce your actions non-verbaly, remaining obscure and a mystery to her while she desperately wants to figure you out.
The whole point is that you make her the one needy for sex with you, not the other way around as most relationships develop.

It works for me!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I would combine that with an occasional spontaneous “pouncing” on her out of nowhere. It will provide an occasional thrill and serve to confuse her all the more. Use sparingly.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I would combine that with an occasional spontaneous “pouncing” on her out of nowhere. It will provide an occasional thrill and serve to confuse her all the more. Use sparingly.
Yes, by the time you have her chasing your **** you can grab her by the pvssy at any time (which you should make use of, as you say) and she will comply. She will be thrilled and you made her day with that.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes definitely pounce on her from time to time. One of the issues my ex gf brought up was that she was the one always initiating and never me

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post but important to note for people that don't read carefully that this mainly works in relationships. I know some guys here can't even get that.

The longer you're in the relationship, the easier it becomes for you to deny her d1ck.

"Don't get pvssy whooped, Whip that pvssy!"