Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make every girl want you: book review

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guyz,

Anyone read this book?

Some parts contradict the DJ bible, but despite that the authors claim noticeable success.

For example:

- They claim not to be sexually aggressive with a woman, but to listen to her and truly care for what she has to say

-Wait for her to jump on you cause she will

- Women don't want jerks, but someone who truly listens to them and gives them assurance and support

-Don't act ****y with women, its a sign of immaturity

The rest is similar to the bible though

Cheers ;)

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like the book was written for getting 35 year old women.

There will be successes with any strategy. In any group of 10 guys, at least 4 of them fail with women just because they're too scared to really try. Once they listen to some truths, they become motivated to do so and they have a plan of action. That's also why every weight loss program has successes. These people were ready to go and just needed a push to get them started.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This book is flawed right in the title: "Make every woman like you?" Come on!!! That is the lesson that I'm learning right now, which is that you can't make everyone like you unless you become like a doormat for everyone. Some people just have to not like you and that's what makes like exciting.

Especially when it comes to girls, you can't literally make them do anything at all, much less get them to like you. I mean you can be their friend and boom! they like you. The key is not liking or disliking, although it starts there. The key is in creating a special bond, or connection with someone that both you and her share and then you turn this connection into an erotic one by teasing her. Or you can turn the connection into a friendhip by treating her nicely.