Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

make 'em laugh and get some

Mach 12

Reaction score
I've found that comedy is the best way to win a girl's heart. Making a girl laugh is one of the most rewarding things I've ever experienced, and it also opens her up to you and allows you to get closer. Being funny helps to make up for butt-ugliness too, and you dont have to be a comedic genius to compensate for resembling Leatherface.

Starting conversations about completely random things like dreams you've had in which you've going to school naked or some forgotten TV show that was cool when you were little. The more random the better. What makes comedians like Jerry Seinfeld and many others so funny and attractive to women is they discuss the folly of completely random yet everyday occurances.

PS- You score bonus points when you use funny vocabulary and give exaggerated perspective on your topics of randomness.

------------------
"What is past is prologue" - Oliver Stone, JFK

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. Some guys here think you need to memorize jokes to be funny. The key is to just keep a light approach to everything.

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

1) Progress always involves risk: you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

2) Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

3) You never really lose until you stop trying.

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChrisFl:
I can usually make them laugh, but that hasn't helped me one bit in getting further.
ChrisFl, not only make em laugh, but do the other dj stuff too, such as kino, looking into her eyes, flirting etc. You don't want to come-off only as a clown, but a sexy, confident guy, who knows how to have fun!
(Not that I have attained this yet!)
~Andy

------------------
Imagine what you could do if you could do all you imagine...

SuperM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you would want to come off as a clown even if you do the other DJ stuff.

Most guys that are clowns are seen as stupid.