Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make em feel loved.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plain and simply..."Make every lady feel loved". Thats it. No techniques, no methods, come as you are, you ladies man! You love ladies don't you? So spread the love, the warmth and friendliness, don't have any expectations, see the señoritas as light and love.
Talk to each and everyone without judgement. Have an abundance mentlity, slow down, relax and just lose your fear of women and be comfortable in your own skin.
Forget trying to attain flawless game. If you can talk to your female cousins, you can talk to women. So **** DHV, negs and trying to be Alpha. Stop trying to impress, be attractive. Be you. Be honest, confindent and authentic.
Get out of your own way and just do it already! Let it be effortless, realise that some women will like you nd some won't, love them anyway.
Aim at their heart, their true being, connect on a genuine level and don't concentrate on the results, or whether what you are doing is right or wrong, experiment for yourself and your own path to errr...Whatever you want in regards to women.
Stay Natural.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya i see what your saying. People get way to caught up in routines and what to say if she does whatever. You just gotta let it flow.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just nice and simple. I like it!

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
Plain and simply..."Make every lady feel loved". Thats it. No techniques, no methods, come as you are, you ladies man! You love ladies don't you? So spread the love, the warmth and friendliness, don't have any expectations, see the señoritas as light and love.
Talk to each and everyone without judgement. Have an abundance mentlity, slow down, relax and just lose your fear of women and be comfortable in your own skin.
Forget trying to attain flawless game. If you can talk to your female cousins, you can talk to women. So **** DHV, negs and trying to be Alpha. Stop trying to impress, be attractive. Be you. Be honest, confindent and authentic.
Get out of your own way and just do it already! Let it be effortless, realise that some women will like you nd some won't, love them anyway.
Aim at their heart, their true being, connect on a genuine level and don't concentrate on the results, or whether what you are doing is right or wrong, experiment for yourself and your own path to errr...Whatever you want in regards to women.
Stay Natural.
I like your way of thinking. But understand that some like me lack the ability to be natural. Some very good PUAs done it without being natural. Also, naturalness is prone to getting friendzoned. But there's one thing I like about naturalness. PUA routines...you gotta make em up, and know the stuff. Naturalness, you don't have to recharge and reload, it always shoots out. Naturalness is timeless too. But the question to ask is this: Is naturalness workin for me? I'm pretty sure you'd answer, "Yes indeed". And that's all that matters.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man thats I what like about naturalness, it is always there, sure sometimes it may be down but its there.
I beg to differ to differ on the notion of lacking the ability to be natural though, its just that guys think their natural self is not good enough.
Most guys don't love themselves and their OWN company, so girls will feel that and drift away. But yeah I feel you, at the end of the day, it is each to his own.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Novaknight, I dont like the state of mind you've come into lately.

Always remember - Whether you think you can, or you can't; you're right.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Novaknight, I dont like the state of mind you've come into lately.

Always remember - Whether you think you can, or you can't; you're right.
There's some mental problems that I was born with preventing me from effectively utilizing naturalness. But what you said actually struck me, cause the self defeatist attitude is making me discard a good style.

My brain doesn't process human interaction properly. But I guess its time to start training it to.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:
There's some mental problems that I was born with preventing me from effectively utilizing naturalness. But what you said actually struck me, cause the self defeatist attitude is making me discard a good style.

My brain doesn't process human interaction properly. But I guess its time to start training it to.
You sure?
Give me name of the disease + articles backing it up. Find something out about yourself.

Jmac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk man great post. This is what I used to do and I was very successful I actually had girls asking me out which isn't usual because men are "supposed" to lead. But after reading different articles I changed and even though some helped me realize to be more confident and more flirty at times, I gained more negative than positive. I am going back to just being natural with girls. I agree that so many get caught up thinking alright i need to DHV her or whatever other slang terms there are (I don't know many because I think they sound a little nerdy no offense to anyone). The only thing people really need to do is be themselves but be more confident. A girl won't turn you down because your nice, it would be because your too nice and afraid to make a move earlier before she sees you as just a friend. Great post man. :cool:

Jmac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:
Just curious, how long have you been trying to get girls?
Is this question directed towards me? And if it is then my answer would be probably the last few grades of middle school seeing as my first kiss and make-out had been in like 7th grade.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping this because I thought it was gold.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with this. I am of the treat them mean keep em keen philosophy. If you are loving to every woman, then they'll just assume that you are weak and cheap. If you are an indifferent ball buster, then those moments where you are a caring person will carry far more weight. It will make you seem like more of a challenge.