"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

"Make America Grind Again"

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Joined
Mar 26, 2022
Messages
292
Reaction score
351
Bill Maher had an amazing monologue the other night on his show. He talked about Zelensky, and how he's the kind of man that America is lacking. It's a great 8 minutes, so if you're at your desk, staring at the clock, waiting for 5pm, please do check it out.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Von

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Bill Maher had an amazing monologue the other night on his show. He talked about Zelensky, and how he's the kind of man that America is lacking. It's a great 8 minutes, so if you're at your desk, staring at the clock, waiting for 5pm, please do check it out.

Ukraine isn't backing down. If they did then Putin would look like the stronger man.

It's really no different than Deutsches Reich in World War 2. Germany fought to the very end rather than surrender until there was nothing left of the country.

While Hitler wasn't a chad looking, 6-3 guy he was alpha when it came to fighting to the end and standing up to larger opponents and not backing down.

Zelendsky isn't some strong man super chad, but his alpha personality and not backing down from a bigger opponent (Russia) is highly attractive.
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Bill Maher had an amazing monologue the other night on his show. He talked about Zelensky, and how he's the kind of man that America is lacking. It's a great 8 minutes, so if you're at your desk, staring at the clock, waiting for 5pm, please do check it out.

I especially loved the final act.. About the feminazation of the Young mâle and the intense Deep blue pill soon To be incel généralisation of Young mâle.
 
Top