Make A Scene

WWFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think that a good tactic to use and a really fun thing to do is make a scene by being outrageous

for instance when you are sitting next to a girl in class and you could stand up and shout "stop touching me!"

or another fun one to do is just sit there writing or with your head in a book and when the room is totally silent just start singing really loud without lifting your head up or looking around and when youve finished just act like nothing has happened

has anybody elese got any stories or ideas like this

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are right about making a scene being a good thing but the first one you listed i wouldn't do and it would be hard to pull off the 2nd one w/o looking stupid.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Those are the stupidest suggestions ive heard. Making a scene will make you look like an attention *****, sure it might get a couple laughs, but the laughter will be directed towards your as in "haha, look at him, what a loser"

eba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with homeboy Julian. I hate when people try to do stuff to be funny. If you're going to be funny do it on your time or when the teach calls on you. I rather wouldn't be bothered by some goon (not calling names just saying) trying to be funny while I'm trying to read to or get work done.

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian has you there...the 1st one is straight out of Billy Madison. The second one is just ****ed up.

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a few buddies, buy dinner @ the mall and go sit in the display window in a furnature store/leather couches in clothing stores and tell outragious stories/have debates.

Walking around start arguing [playfully] about stupid things...

Trip and fall

Start singing oldies... aretha franklin - I will survive... works amazing!

get 4 ppl, 2 smaller guys jump on 2 bigger guys backs and have a race...

Basically anything outragious and not illegal or TOO obnoxious works wonders.

Its a lot like kino, the more serious the situation the less outragious your action. It shouldn't be seen as "hahaha, what an idiot" but rather "Wow, lol, that looks fun" or "Haha, what are they doing?!"

Once you are doing something fun, get others involved. This is obviously easy during a debate, just ask their opinion. If you are doing a piggy back race, jump off your friends back and run up to a girl and stand infront and tell her to jump on... she prolly won't, but will DEFINATLY burst out laughing.

WWFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that this is about as immature as you can get but its for my personal amusement really, just trying to make memories

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Anthony, you can "make a scene":rolleyes: (Not what i would prefer to call it) at the mall but not at class.

But when it boils down to it... Don Juans are confident men that do not need attention, yet they get it anyway. I interpret the bible as saying that we shouldn't go out of our way to get attention.

I will go to the mall and argue playfully if you fart loud enough can you rip a hole in leather... but that's cuz that's what i like to do... not that i want some chick to notice me.

My 2 Cents

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a difference between being the center of attention and a jester.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BWSL2
there's a difference between being the center of attention and a jester.
Speaking of Jesters, what ever happened to jester?

WWFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i get what you mean, not gonna be picking up chicks like this