"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Make a new Friend

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
In High School it's pretty easy to settle in the whole clique thing. It's even easier to only talk to the "hot" chicks. I can imagine that out of your entire high school, you only know a very small percentage of people. Most of it is due to laziness. We feel we have "plenty" of friends, so meeting new ones is a waste of time. We come up with a number of excuses.

So i challenge you to all go out and make a few new friends. Talk to people you wouldn't normally talk to. Sit at a different lunch table. Don't limit yourself to the blazing hot chicks either. Talk to everyone!!!

How about the people you already know? Talk to them more. Learn something you didn't know before. Find out where they were born, what they love, who they love, etc. Don't limit yourself to the usual and incredibly immature high school gossip that plagues lunch tables.

So that's my challenge to you, not only learn more about your friends, but make new friends. Never stop meeting people and never limit yourself. Hope some of you out there know what i'm talking about :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
Making new friends is one of the most fun things to do in High School.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Making new friends is a very good thing. I would recommend highly to those who need help with women to make friends with guys who have dated a hot chick before... Because it probaly means the guy is experienced and you might learn alot from him... Also, he can be a useful wingman ... Not the one who will follow you around though, of course.
Making friends who are girls is also good... Becoming very good friends with girls is VERY good... They are useful for finding out things where guys aren't allowed especially in the gyms.
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
Great post. I think when we all starting becoming more social, we only saw it as a means to an end ("I'll put in this work talking to people so that I can get the reward of hot chicks"). It was just a means to an end.

Now, of course, we know talking and having fun is something we love to do for its own sake. Making new friends is always great, even if they are UGs or arthritic old men.

-Dan
 

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
BUMP
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top