"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Make a gay wingman???

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
832
Reaction score
0
Location
Right there! [email protected]
I was watching VH1 the other day and saw something about straight guys going to gay clubs because the competition is low and the women there are usually hot.

This got me thinking...

I work with quite a few gay men. I get along with them just fine, I'm not threatened by them at all, I'm very secure about my sexuality. They are humans just like the rest of us, they just happen to LOOOOOVE THE C0CK!

Now after seeing the show on VH1 I thought maybe I'd try it out. I haven't decided if I'm gonna do it yet, but I am thinking about it.

Have any of you all tried this, or do any of you have gay friends that you hang out with socially?

Mr. Mystery
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
as much as you may enjoy the gay bar atmosphere:rolleyes: it just doesnt seem worth it to go to a place where men hit on you and woman are few in numbers

there are plenty of normal bars for that

i had a friend who is gay

he was awsome b/c hed always have all these chicks at his side and it stopped me from having t meet woman on my own

belive it or not many gay men (usually the better looking ones) have very good looking female friends...its social proof but in a different way
 

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
832
Reaction score
0
Location
Right there! [email protected]
Anyone else?

Mr. Mystery
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
There would definately be less male competition.

Some drawbacks though. Are the women straight and how do they know you are?

Good idea most guys would be avoiding situations like this!

Make sure while you're there you're not being a c0ck tease:)
 
Top