"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Majority of women

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Most chicks I've talked to have been abused in some way. Or molested. Wtf is this sh1t. I never looked at this this way but most girls i've talked to have had some fvcked up sh1t happen to them. I have a gf but I still see other women and one of my plates yesterday crying told me she was touched as a kid by her grandpas friend. Has anyone else ran into this typa sick sh1t??... it bothers me and puts me in a uncomfortable position when i'm with them and they choose to vent...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Yes, I have come across it before. A woman that was banged regularly by her stepfather as a teen. Take it from me, the more severe the abuse was it becomes a warning to you to not become involved. Heavy baggage can occasionally be troublesome, but high level abuse baggage is nightmare territory…
Being touched is lightweight …
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Here is how you can tell if a woman has been truly abused. If she tells more than one person or the police...it’s a lie. I got that from a detective for domestic abuse.
Huh? if she tells the police, then it's a lie? that makes no sense. And why her telling it to more than one person matter?

Did you mistype that sentence?
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Nope. If a woman tells one person or the police...then it’s real. If she tells more than one person...it’s a lie.

So if she’s telling you...it’s a lie. How many men do you think she’s said that to?

Come on man. Run it through your head. What does a real abuse victim do in real life?
Read what you said again... you said that it's false if she tells the police, so it was a typo.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I knew a woman who professed to being raped to her husband and that was the reason sex had fallen off between them. Said that sex wasn’t that important to her and didn’t need much sex.

Turns out she fukked dozens and dozens of guys by 20. Cheated on him repeatedly after all. Yet “she didn’t need much sex”.

Turned out she lost her virginity to a guy in the front seat of a truck on her 16th birthday. Supposedly the guy she was raped by. Yet she stayed with him for most of a year and worked at the office Of his parents construction company.

Yep she was raped. Hahaha. Didn’t need much sex. That’s what she told her husband as an excuse not to have sex when the wedding wore off. How many people do you think she said that to?
All her friends know her excuse. They probably hook her up with guys.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Ok. Fuk. Forget the stupid typo. Try not to be too fukking anal retentive. Hahaha You showed me. I couldn’t change it because there were posts after and it wouldn’t let me. Holy crap. Either you got the communication or it’s still not clear. Which is it?
Haha no problem bro, I was just double checking. It's all clear now, turned into a bigger deal than I had in mind. You never know what kind of lunatics you can find.... better to make sure.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Most chicks I've talked to have been abused in some way. Or molested. Wtf is this sh1t. I never looked at this this way but most girls i've talked to have had some fvcked up sh1t happen to them. I have a gf but I still see other women and one of my plates yesterday crying told me she was touched as a kid by her grandpas friend. Has anyone else ran into this typa sick sh1t??... it bothers me and puts me in a uncomfortable position when i'm with them and they choose to vent...
its one of the biggest red flags

really should let professionals help her

Just reading a book I picked up yesterday called 'waken the tiger' by peter levine(I interrupted reading psychocybernetics book which is also good in order to read this excellent trauma book)

Encourages releasing the frozen state of coiled energy that froze at the time of developmental or shock trauma.

Compares us to prey in that instead of fighting or flighting we all froze. But we all need to LET GO of that damaging residual body energy.

give these girls the title of this book
 
Top