Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Majority of women

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most chicks I've talked to have been abused in some way. Or molested. Wtf is this sh1t. I never looked at this this way but most girls i've talked to have had some fvcked up sh1t happen to them. I have a gf but I still see other women and one of my plates yesterday crying told me she was touched as a kid by her grandpas friend. Has anyone else ran into this typa sick sh1t??... it bothers me and puts me in a uncomfortable position when i'm with them and they choose to vent...

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, I have come across it before. A woman that was banged regularly by her stepfather as a teen. Take it from me, the more severe the abuse was it becomes a warning to you to not become involved. Heavy baggage can occasionally be troublesome, but high level abuse baggage is nightmare territory…
Being touched is lightweight …

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is how you can tell if a woman has been truly abused. If she tells more than one person or the police...it’s a lie. I got that from a detective for domestic abuse.
Huh? if she tells the police, then it's a lie? that makes no sense. And why her telling it to more than one person matter?

Did you mistype that sentence?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. If a woman tells one person or the police...then it’s real. If she tells more than one person...it’s a lie.

So if she’s telling you...it’s a lie. How many men do you think she’s said that to?

Come on man. Run it through your head. What does a real abuse victim do in real life?
Read what you said again... you said that it's false if she tells the police, so it was a typo.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a woman who professed to being raped to her husband and that was the reason sex had fallen off between them. Said that sex wasn’t that important to her and didn’t need much sex.

Turns out she fukked dozens and dozens of guys by 20. Cheated on him repeatedly after all. Yet “she didn’t need much sex”.

Turned out she lost her virginity to a guy in the front seat of a truck on her 16th birthday. Supposedly the guy she was raped by. Yet she stayed with him for most of a year and worked at the office Of his parents construction company.

Yep she was raped. Hahaha. Didn’t need much sex. That’s what she told her husband as an excuse not to have sex when the wedding wore off. How many people do you think she said that to?
All her friends know her excuse. They probably hook her up with guys.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Fuk. Forget the stupid typo. Try not to be too fukking anal retentive. Hahaha You showed me. I couldn’t change it because there were posts after and it wouldn’t let me. Holy crap. Either you got the communication or it’s still not clear. Which is it?
Haha no problem bro, I was just double checking. It's all clear now, turned into a bigger deal than I had in mind. You never know what kind of lunatics you can find.... better to make sure.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Most chicks I've talked to have been abused in some way. Or molested. Wtf is this sh1t. I never looked at this this way but most girls i've talked to have had some fvcked up sh1t happen to them. I have a gf but I still see other women and one of my plates yesterday crying told me she was touched as a kid by her grandpas friend. Has anyone else ran into this typa sick sh1t??... it bothers me and puts me in a uncomfortable position when i'm with them and they choose to vent...
its one of the biggest red flags

really should let professionals help her

Just reading a book I picked up yesterday called 'waken the tiger' by peter levine(I interrupted reading psychocybernetics book which is also good in order to read this excellent trauma book)

Encourages releasing the frozen state of coiled energy that froze at the time of developmental or shock trauma.

Compares us to prey in that instead of fighting or flighting we all froze. But we all need to LET GO of that damaging residual body energy.

give these girls the title of this book