"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MAJOR problem relating to women

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
I really have a major problem relating to women. I've read that I should just act around them basically the same as I do around my guy friends. I find that if I do that I often slip and say something offensive that would not have phased my guy friends one bit.

I think I'm part caveman. I really don't have much interest in women's opinions and find what they say kind of silly and foolish. I know that this is wrong and I really want to change but I'm having alot of difficulty.

It's seems that every guy I know is better at relating to women than me. I often feel like there is a wall between women and myself keeping me from connecting with them the way I would like to. Is it possible to fix this? I'll try anything!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
I have the same problem.

I don't give a fvck though..lol.Women aren't race nor religion so I don't feel bad about it.

And why should I?They're here for my entertainment.

I talk to them but its my game.I don't wanna here anything else from their foolish mouths.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Sometimes it's better to apologize after you've said something than to hold it in and analyze every word you say before you say it.
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
This is why i look for women with the same personality traits as a guy in some ways.

meaning sarcastic, funny, likes generally the same things guys do (cars, sports etc..)

these girls will take no offense at all to comments like "shut up dumbass" they'll turn around smile and call you something right back. these are also the girls that will kino you first, should they like you on that level

ahh gotta love girls like that :D
 

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
Yeah Christz I've been attracted to some of those "Tom-boyish" types but I've found them to be a little slutty. They think a little too much like guys. I don't want to compete for who gets to be the guy in the relationship.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top