Major orgasm problem

Doctormad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that this topic might have come up a few times, and believe me I did do a search for answers but could find anything relevant. Maybe I didnt try hard enough so bear with me

Ok, I have been seeing this girl for a couple of weeks now and we have had sex....many times. The sex is awesome and she is very satisfied with my performance in the sack. I have probably read a dozen posts about cumming too quickly, but I seem to have the opposite problem. It takes forever for me to orgasm, if I am able to do it at all. Now some of you might suggest that I stop masturbating, and the truth is I have. I think in the past two weeks I have only masturbated twice, and both those times were in bed with the girl I was with, although prior I used to wack off multiple times a day.

While she is happy that I can last for hours on end (in fact in all the times we have done it, it was her that has stopped it), she feels bad because she can have multiple Os but she cant make me have one. So far we have tried talking dirty to each other and doing lots of foreplay but that doesnt seem to help either. Anyone have any other ideas on how I can reach an orgasm more quickly?

CrizzleGA

Don Juan
Reaction score
just when she has had enough tell her to give you some head :)

DDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat you are.....

redgriffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i have the same problem every now and again. i had it alot with the 1st gf.

some solutions are;

- make sure your in the mood. if i was having sex with a girl i did not like as a person it just would not happen for me. or if i had a bad day at work etc.

- i was with one chick the just knew how to fvck. so she jumped on top and rode me. but she focused on the tip then every now and again she would push down to the base, it worked great.

- try and focus more on getting yourself off, rather than getting her off.

i'm no doctor but this is what worked for me. i still have not solved this problem 100% if anyone can add anything else pls do.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the exact same problem.

Try using condoms that allow for greater sensitivity.

I have actually faked an orgasm. She actually asked to see the condom, but I threw it away and changed the subject! Its frustrating. At first you feel like the man, but then you start to glance at your watch every so often...

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
I wish I had this "problem" you guys have. Then again...grass is always greener on the other side I guess.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marlimus
I have the exact same problem.

Try using condoms that allow for greater sensitivity.

I have actually faked an orgasm. She actually asked to see the condom, but I threw it away and changed the subject! Its frustrating. At first you feel like the man, but then you start to glance at your watch every so often...
Asked to see the condom? B¡tch...

I faked an orgasm during a BJ once. She wasn't too happy.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I never thought I'd be in a position to admit this but I've faked orgasm. I was just not interested in this particular woman I'd been bangin' down and my mindset was to get her off, shat on her back and take the $40 outta her purse for sushi and sake
( and a Cohiba! ).

No matter what I tried I could not bust it. Finally after nonchalant hitting of the V and the B, I just faked it. The shakin', heavy breathing, the whole thing. It was quite a performance.

Reflecting on it now makes me laugh :rockon:

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A Theory: Guys with little sexuell experience, whose sexlife mainly consisted of masturbation so far, are only used to their hand and a certain technique of using it. You will not experience the exact same thing with a girl, whether by sex or a blow/hand job. So you are getting aroused, but cannot jump over this last cliff no matter how hard she tries (poor girl).
What to do about it. I read somewhere it can help if you change your masturbation style (another grip, the other hand... be creative)

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know that you can an orgasm without actually ejaculating?

Read up on tantric sex.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stormbringer
I've heard about having an orgasm without ejaculation...even the Dr. I mentioned in the post above discusses that in his site. I haven't looked into doing that just yet...I imagine that learning how to do that must be very complicated.
It's not that complicated, but it requires much training and it's kinda hard performance to pull.

I hope Doctormad don't have as huge problem as Stormbringer here.
The tips given above are good.

I've had this problem too sometimes.
It especially occurs when I have been sexually active or just used my hand lately when d!ck isn't that sensitive anymore.
Also if you don't have much sexual experience with other girls before and especially this girl it's kind of a performance problem.
Maybe it's because of you can't relax. Too much thinking of what to do next or concentrating too highly on pleasing her.

You should try concentrating on your feelings. Say, don't have any d!ck activity for a day or two. No hand, no puss, nothing. Then when you find yourself horny just grab your girl and fukk her like YOU wanna fukk. Do all like you want to do, no too much foreplay, just banging.

Have you tried to find sex positions where pvssy tightens such as kind of a missionary position but you put her legs on your shoulders? Finding a better position might help.

Forget the pressure of coming and don't think about how the time goes by. Just do it like you wanna do it and concentrate how your d!ck feels.

Ask her to give you a hand job. She'll love it when the jizz surpricely hits her face!:p

floydtheater07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, I have the same issue. I don't mind, but it's kind of weird. I don't masturbate, and when I do, I don't ejaculate. Seriously. I have never once ejaculated because of masturbation. Weird.

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Floyd never once ejaculated from masturbation?

Two things to say to you folks:

performance anxiety could be it (seems likely to me).

However factors that might be causing it are widespread. age, how adequate the stimulation is (In focus, intensity and duration tho if masturbation doesn't do it then I doubt it's that - unless you masturbate thinking about what you've got to buy at the supermaket or sommat, and from what you've said duration doesn't appear to be it). It could also be as a result of some substance you're taking ( eg alcohol, opiods, antihypertensives, antidepressants, antipsychotics). Depression is also a common causative factor.

But problems like this are usually linked to difficulty in developting suffiecient arousal.

Ur emotional state will affect it ( if you're anxious, bored, angry, or feeling guilty).

Hope that helps mate. If you're on anything I listed above ask ur doctor about it.

If anyone's having premature ejaculation problems (I didn't read all the replies) speaking to a doctor there is probibly good as well. Frequently serotonin reuptake inhibitor is successful in treating it. (though only go asking for them if you need it. Playing with your brain by taking pills strikes me as a pretty stupid idea personally :). U can get them to take 2hrs before a sexual encounter though....least that means u won't be on them solid.

floydtheater07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I was on antidepresseants for a long time, which probably contributed to the problem. Luckily, I have just started to come off of them. The problem doesn't seem too dire. I can eventually ejaculate, and hey, if I can keep it up longer, that's probably a good thing.

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
With a bit of luck that's the problem Floyd. If you're coming off them I think it can take up to five weeks before they're totally out of your system (don't quote me on it though!)

All the best mate.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess what else? Over-masturbation ALSO contributes to premature greying of hair, and worse than that, it contributes to hair loss. Each ejaculation burns testosterone into DHT....when enough DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is trapped in the hair rooting cells, hair growth is slowed down, and eventually comes to a stop.
Is this accurate? If so.......omg!

gongxia649

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have to confess too. i have this problem too...due to years of hand masturbation....it really sux.

Haboob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess what else? Over-masturbation ALSO contributes to premature greying of hair, and worse than that, it contributes to hair loss. Each ejaculation burns testosterone into DHT....when enough DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is trapped in the hair rooting cells, hair growth is slowed down, and eventually comes to a stop.
Dude, if that was true wouldn't ejeculating from sex do the exact same thing?