Major life decision - American vs Foreign Girl, what should I do?

foreverace87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve got a live changing decision to make and I have less than a week to make it.

Girl A “The American Girl”

Rating: HB8
Ethnicity: White
Body Type: EXTREMELY athletic
Past Sexual Partner Count: 20sh
History: Volatile with heavy anxiety medication usage

Girl B “Foreign Girl”

Age 24
Rating: HB7
Ethnicity: Pakistani/Asian
Body Type: Thick
Past Sexual Partner Count: ZERO!..virgin
History: Sheltered/family girl

Myself

Age 27
Ethnicity: Pakistani-American
Body Type: Athletic
Past Sexual Partner Count: Don’t even remember…
History: Been with lots of girls, not cultured, wild as any other DJ

I am currently dating Girl A. She is wanting to get serious, and sees herself getting engaged and married to me. I have known her for less than an year, so I will give her the time and if she proves to marriage material, I will take the next step with her. Her past history has been volatile. She used to be hooked on heavy anxiety medication. Her family also does not support her seeing me. They also do not believe in biracial relationships and do not want anything to do with me except her dad who fully supports me. Despite all of this, she stands by me 100% .

Due to my background and culture, my family is asking me to go to Pakistan next week to go see and potentially marry a girl I DO NOT KNOW. Her parents are friends with my parents. She has never lived abroad and I have had zero contact with her. I have only seen her pictures and have NEVER talked to her. Is it an arranged marriage? HELL YES. Based on my parents, she is not a “contaminated girl” and that she would be totally committed to me. She would be less likely to cheat and give up on the relationship. From her pictures, it looks like she will get fat quick after having kids. She is definitely NOT hot and looks like a bland girl. She is a Pakistani physician and seems very sheltered.

So if you were to take the next step with a girl (marriage), which one would it be?

Girl A – The American Girl
or
Girl B- The Foreign Girl

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for me personally, definitely not B. That's because I like athletic and skinny girls, but that's just me.
Maybe it's time to find C? So that she is both Athletic/Attractive and with good history?

And by the way, do you really think strangers should be helping you make your "major life decisions"?

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither. You have two crap options to choose from. Find some better ones.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thorninmyside said:
Neither. You have two crap options to choose from. Find some better ones.
This. Especially the "American girl". Two years max and you're divorced and being held hostage to her financial demands.

foreverace87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys think it is possible to find option C in America, someone that is not messed up by the environment, social media bull ****, and still has a low partner count? It almost seems every girl here feels entitled....even the fat ones

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not get hooked up with a drug user. I mean, it's a money-pit, and she's unstable without them, apparently. Don't shackle yourself to a time-bomb, that's just silly. If it was coke, or meth, it would be a problem, right? A mood stabilizing drug addiction is FAR worse, IMO. "Pre-existing conditions" should be seen as disqualifying factors. Chicks are kooky enough; but one that needs drugs to keep from flipping her sh¡t?
Scary.
:nervous:
I would, actually, seriously consider the "B" option. It sounds like there is some value to gal B that you'll be hard-pressed to find elsewhere. She might surprise you with what she's willing to learn, and do, to please you. But, you know better than we what the realities are. She may come with $100k, six goats, four cows, and 10 sheep. If so, it's a no-brainer. If not, I'd push for a dowry, since they are pushing you to marry: "What's in it for me? I already have citizenship." Don't let your parents cash in on an arranged-marriage-for-citizenship deal without cutting you in on the bulk of the payoff. If you came to the table knowing it was a 3-year contract from the start, it could be an awesome live-in housekeeper/pump-and-dump! Should you use a little foresight, you could really develop the situation into something worthwhile. Sure, she might not be "arm candy", but, I bet her taco isn't sloppy. It's certainly a tough call without knowing what her coochie smells like. Perhaps you need to do some recon while over there, eh?

Finding a good "C" option? It's back to the grind for you: time for endless sifting through the scummers until you find that gem.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like a pretty easy decision to me...none of the above! The Paki girl is fat and the American girl is nuts. Neither is marriage material in my book. If you're going to take the arranged marriage route, can't you ask your family in Pakistan to set you up with a girl who's in decent shape? You don't need to go all the way from America to Pakistan to find a fat girl lol.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverace87 said:
I am currently dating Girl A. She is wanting to get serious, and sees herself getting engaged and married to me.
Who cares what she wants.

Girl A, is just a random girl you happen to be seeing right now. If it werent for your parents you would NOT be considering marriage to this women. Its the outside pressure that is blinding you to this. Girl A is pretty useless in my book and just distracting your plans.

Therefore, B for marriage. That being said, do you even want to get married right now? It sounds like you can pull some pretty hot girls on your own.

I cannot fully relate to the culture, but if I was in your situation I would probably ask my parents why they are discussing marriage right now? and try to delay. Break up with Girl A and "Have a think about it" for 6 months after meeting possible wife. Put a date in the calendar to keep your parents happy to give your final decision. Perhaps even meet potential wife 2-3 more times during this time period.

But MAINLY during those 6 months of freedom grind like HELL to see if you can do any better. If not, then dont pass up a good deal. Basically stack the odds back into your favor and take control of the situation.

foreverace87

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few Pointers:

A) 9JuanJuan, I do not live at home. I have been on my own since I was 19, so living in a parent's basement is not an issue I am facing.

b)RoyalFlush, you are ABSOLUTELY FARKING RIGHT, Pakistani women are crazier than any other breed out there, its a FACT!

c)Bokanovsky, I have asked my family to set me up with a decent looking woman, but they are more comfortable with hooking me up with a girl whose family they have known for 40 years. That family is used to our "family ways and customs" so the girl is going to fit right in. Looks and sex mean nothing to them, just acclimation.

d) Vulpine, Girl A is taking the following drugs but has slowly come off of them after she met me. a) Ziprasidone venlafaxine b)ambient c) sulfamethoxazole. You are right, Girl B is extremely wealthy, and yes she will come with six goats, ten cows, and 15 camels. I dont even have to ask for dowry. And you are correct, it really is a tough call without knowing what her coochie smells like. I was the first one to get citizenship in my family, and I got it early because I served in the miliary so I have worked really hard for it. We are not dumb, we know she is in it for citizenship as well. My family claims that she would be the best fit for me. That doesnt make sense because she is a foreign physician, not a US doctor. It would take thousands of dollars to train her here. She is not athletic and has absolutely zero exposure to the Western society.

e) Dragonblood, I do need to get married soon, I have fvcked plenty of girls, and I am at the point of my career where I need a quality woman to add to my life and help me move forward. The game is addicting and thrilling but it has taken 12 years of my life and energy. I would like to keep gaming but it doesn't fit my future plans and way of life. The reason the parents are pushing marriage right now is because they are concerned a crazy American woman may trap me and ruin my life. So, ultimately like you said I may have to "regain control of the situation and put the odds in my favor"

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are really crap options. You're better off dating your right hand.

I know A is tempting, but don't do it

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverace87 said:
I’ve got a live changing decision to make and I have less than a week to make it.

Girl A “The American Girl”

Rating: HB8
Ethnicity: White
Body Type: EXTREMELY athletic
Past Sexual Partner Count: 20sh
History: Volatile with heavy anxiety medication usage

Girl B “Foreign Girl”

Age 24
Rating: HB7
Ethnicity: Pakistani/Asian
Body Type: Thick
Past Sexual Partner Count: ZERO!..virgin
History: Sheltered/family girl

Myself

Age 27
Ethnicity: Pakistani-American
Body Type: Athletic
Past Sexual Partner Count: Don’t even remember…
History: Been with lots of girls, not cultured, wild as any other DJ

I am currently dating Girl A. She is wanting to get serious, and sees herself getting engaged and married to me. I have known her for less than an year, so I will give her the time and if she proves to marriage material, I will take the next step with her. Her past history has been volatile. She used to be hooked on heavy anxiety medication. Her family also does not support her seeing me. They also do not believe in biracial relationships and do not want anything to do with me except her dad who fully supports me. Despite all of this, she stands by me 100% .

Due to my background and culture, my family is asking me to go to Pakistan next week to go see and potentially marry a girl I DO NOT KNOW. Her parents are friends with my parents. She has never lived abroad and I have had zero contact with her. I have only seen her pictures and have NEVER talked to her. Is it an arranged marriage? HELL YES. Based on my parents, she is not a “contaminated girl” and that she would be totally committed to me. She would be less likely to cheat and give up on the relationship. From her pictures, it looks like she will get fat quick after having kids. She is definitely NOT hot and looks like a bland girl. She is a Pakistani physician and seems very sheltered.

So if you were to take the next step with a girl (marriage), which one would it be?

Girl A – The American Girl
or
Girl B- The Foreign Girl
Are you a Muslim Pakistani? If so, why do you have so many sex partners, pervert?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think more information would be key here. OP, how old are you? What's the rush to get married? These are narrow options. Are you in a financial or emotional crisis of some sort?