Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Major Insight

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gusy, I came to a major insight yesterday.

The big insight is in the use of one single word, BABY.

I'll explain a little later.

For a long time I'd been trying to figure out how to sexualize a conversation with a woman you want right from the start.

Because you know how you're supposed to reveal your interest right away, right?

Well I experimented this week with telling chicks right off the bat, right after meeting them, that I was going to try to get their number.

I did this using humor saying, "Well, you know, I really stopped by to ask you about your shoes (I asked them a question about their shoes), but now that I'm here, I'm going to have to get your number."

I thought this would be good because it would immediately reveal my interest, right?

But it didn't work so well.

In fact, right when I said I wanted to get her number, she would withdraw.

There are a few reasons for this I think -- one, you're revealing your intentions; two, you're indicating that it's nothing about her personality that you like, as you've just been talking to her for a second.

Anyways, so I was thinking, how can you sexualize a conversation right away.

And I realized you can do so by using a term of address:

BABY.

When I first thought of this, I thought, nah, that can't work, that's cliched, it's considered sexist, a chick will get offended, and more.

But then I realized that all of my negative thoughts about using that word to refer to a girl came from cultural conditioning -- pretty much the feminist movement.

And so I decided to try it. I addressed a hot girl using the term -- and immediately she knew I was into her.

I said, "Hey baby, can you tell me what year your car is?"

And she immidiately started playing with her hair, and more.

But I was still a little apprehensive about using the term. I guess I thought it might offend some girls.

But then I realized that really hot girls probably are used to the term.

Plus using the word I think WILL SHOW THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETE CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF.

Because consider this:

A NICE GUY WILL NEVER ADDRESS A GIRL HE DOESN'T KNOW USING BABY.

Not ever.

Think about it.

You know what else, I realized I never addressed my ex-girlfriend, my first girlfriend, using the word baby.

I never did because maybe the word "baby" immediately establishes you as a dominant over the girl, and since she was my first girlfriend maybe I didn't get the confidence to go for that dominance...

Maybe we can get a (figurative) show of hands here on how many guys have frequently addressed their girlfriends or ex-girlfriends using the term "baby."

Anyways, I would suggest that guys field test using this term.

And think about how very sexual it is.

It's pretty easy to say to a hot girl.

But imagine saying it to an older, dowdy woman!!!

No way, right? Well that shows how very sexual the word is.

The question is (and I'll drop another topic on this), what type of tack do you take after you've sexualized the conversation by using the word "BABY"?

PS, If you want to see the someone use the word BABY with great confidence, see the movie _Made_. Vince Vaughn is a real pimp. He's so confidence he just does not give a fukk.

[This message has been edited by BGC (edited 12-15-2001).]

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree 100%. if you dont know her name, i dont see anything wrong with substituting baby for her name.

baby is not exactly something you'd wanna throw in within the first 2 minutes of talking to a girl though i think, unless of course you plan the conversation to be 40 seconds then i have no problem with using it in whatever line.

i think by addressing her as baby she will feel closer to you. Baby is something that you call your gf, and it's not sexist because girls call their guys baby too.

id start with calling her girl, then progress to baby.

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by john:
i agree 100%. if you dont know her name, i dont see anything wrong with substituting baby for her name.

baby is not exactly something you'd wanna throw in within the first 2 minutes of talking to a girl though i think, unless of course you plan the conversation to be 40 seconds then i have no problem with using it in whatever line.

i think by addressing her as baby she will feel closer to you. Baby is something that you call your gf, and it's not sexist because girls call their guys baby too.

id start with calling her girl, then progress to baby.

John,

That's completely the opposite of what I think.

I think it's gotta be basically the FIRST WORD out of your mouth.

That's what I mean about establishing just who you are in her eyes IMMEDIATELY.

Also, one caveat: I'm suggesting that guys who want a lot of puss do this -- I think if you're looking for a serious girlfriend or wife material, then you might REPEL some women away from you.

But in the big city, where I live, I think if you want a lot of puss, you've got to be very fast, and that's why I'm propounding that if a guy wants to live the life of a DJ, he might consider addressing any hot chick that he wants with the word BABY right away -- not a few minutes after he meets her -- the first word out of his mouth be Baby.

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
start with the baby, and then use a test for interest level within the first minute in the form of what's your name, and if she doesnt ask your name walk away within the first minute.

baby will get her to know your intentions sorta, and be more likely to pass the first test. i guess it helps speed the game up.
and yes, it will repel some girls, this is why i didnt think it was so wise. but based on a pure numbers game for getting laid it's good. but the nice girls might feel uncomfortable with this.

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John (& others reading),

I field tested using "baby" all day Saturday.

In my mind, it's a no go.

Chicks were definitely kind of repelled by it.

But the thing is, I think the SITUATION was the key.

I used it in everday situations -- grocery stories, etc.

I think in bars or clubs it might work, because when you're there, you're there to meet chicks.

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BGC: I think in bars or clubs it might work, because when you're there, you're there to meet chicks.

--------

Right on, BGC! Girls expect to be hit on in clubs and bars just like females want to chat to guys in chat rooms.

bclarke675

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely think that it's a good litmus test as to whether the girl could have any romantic interest in you. I tried using the term "baby" on a friend of mine some years back when I wanted to change the relationship to a more romantic one. Well, I didn't get what I wanted, but that was before I knew that once you're in the LJBF zone you rarely get out. Anyway, it did help me find out that there'd never be any romance between us, so it did save me a lot of effort and time.

johnny

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Baby sounds ok, I think it would put her in a submisive position in the conversation, which is good.

Something I do unconsiously is call girls sweet-heart or darling (probablly because my dad has always done that)they know you dont mean to belittle them and they think its a very affectionate thing.

Anyone care to comment?

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember what they say. it's not what you say, but how you say it. make it sound sweet, soft and sexy. she can't be offended by that.

Godfather

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get inside girls heads". example there is this hot chick my brothers girlfriend; who I have know for about 5 years anyway im rideing in her jeep the other day im like gimmy some advice; on what names girls like to be called she said that she likes to be called; baby honey and thats the only ones I rememeber. and I rate her as in 8 anyway seeing how she likes the name and it works for you im gonna use that all the time if it works out for me