"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Major advice needed. I reverted to AFC at worst time possible.

johnballantine02

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Major advice needed. I reverted to AFC at worst time possible. (Updated)

So its been a couple days since I posted that last message. Needless to say I'm still confused and a bit angry. All I know for sure is that I definetly need to do some major work on myself. Starting next week I'm going to begin DJ bootcamp. I want to get a fresh start and work as hard on myself mentally, as I have been doing physically.

My last post is the most true representation of where I'm at in life right now(as said as it is). I always try to make things sound better, but that really is how everything went down on Saturday.

As for work I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I want to just ignore those *****es and not even see them again, but this is probably unlikely, so I guess I'll just say hello when I see them and then move on.

I'm looking for something to totally change my perspective of dating and life so I'm going to take another read through the DJ bible this weekend and then get ready for bootcamp.


Thanks to scott44 and wcknightjr for waking me up. Reading my last post IS sickening. You can see this happening to other people, but when it happens to yourself, you think it's somehow different.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

scott44

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
You said it pal. I've been there. When the shyt is actually happening to you, you're so oblivious to the rest of the world. Its hard because your own mind is telling you one thing, meanwhile the rest of the motherfvckers are telling you something completely different.

When you give in and listen to your own mind, thats where you go wrong. Listen to the people here, I've found that 95% of them are always right on with their thoughts and feedback. There's a few dvmb****s, but not very many. These guys here are some great people. You'll soon discover some shyt that will blow your mind. You'll wake up and see yourself as a whole new man.

Now that last post is a lot better. Fantastic. I see a difference already. I think it was Obi-Wan Kenobi who said it best when he said, "Thats good. You've taken your first step into a whole larger world."


later
 
Top