Panther
Don Juan
A recurrent theme in my recent love life (or lack thereof!) is:
Me around girl I am interested: acting mysterious, aloof but friendly, a challenge but occasionally giving mixed signals.
Girl starts giving me interest signals
I keep doing the above.
Girl gives me even more interest signals
I decide she's well into me, go for her, the mystery and challenge is gone (since now she knows i'm interested) and her IL drops.
So give me some tips on how to go for a girl I'm interested in and who has fallen for my mystery-challenge persona, without losing her IL...
I think an important thing is next time, remember to keep my mouth shut!
What about me being flirty and kinoing, but at same time tell her she's a great friend and we should be best buds etc? Would that work?
Awaiting for suggestions
ThePanther DJ-wannabe
Me around girl I am interested: acting mysterious, aloof but friendly, a challenge but occasionally giving mixed signals.
Girl starts giving me interest signals
I keep doing the above.
Girl gives me even more interest signals
I decide she's well into me, go for her, the mystery and challenge is gone (since now she knows i'm interested) and her IL drops.
So give me some tips on how to go for a girl I'm interested in and who has fallen for my mystery-challenge persona, without losing her IL...
I think an important thing is next time, remember to keep my mouth shut!
What about me being flirty and kinoing, but at same time tell her she's a great friend and we should be best buds etc? Would that work?
Awaiting for suggestions
ThePanther DJ-wannabe