Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maintaining Leverage with the Different Types of Girls You'll Meet

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You bet when I have a professional model or an Instagram model with a 100k+ following and 1k+ likes per picture in front of me, I'm leveraging everything: Looks, Status, Game.

And she leverages to the hill as well: Looks (Makeup, Hair, Body, Million Dollar Dress), Status (Model & Fans), Game. And yes, these type of women game too and are the most insecure.

We all leverage to maximize the highest SMV we can attract.
Leverage. This post from another thread, along with watching a tackling video on Youtube, sparked a couple connections that I've seen over the past couple years. I think we can all agree that women will only fvck a man whose value she perceives to be higher than her own. And I think we can also agree, at least in a social sense, value is 100% contextual. For example, at a rave a guy with some baggies of coke and a light-up L.E.D. glowstick has super high relative value, second only to the DJ (and there's only one DJ and every girl can't fvck him). But take drug dealer & the DJ (unless he's legitimately celebrity status) and put them in a fine dining mixer in the rented out lobby of a five star hotel--and all of the sudden there relative value decreases dramatically. Take the CEO at the fine dining mixer and put him in the rave and the reverse value displacement also holds.

In a tribal setting, say up to 80 people, value was a much more static concept. Contexts changed less rapidly. Yeah, there might be a guy who was good at hunting and one who was good at lighting fires--and their relative values might move up or down in relationship to each other depending on the needs of the tribe. But now we can move in any number of contexts, in any number of populations, anywhere in the world, in mere hours. Mastering all these contexts and building contextual value in all these settings would take a couple hundred more lifetimes than any of us have. Which highlights the need for "elastic adaptability" or as @guru1000 says, "to be fluid."

So let's get back to leverage. There are a couple traits that are universally high status in men--meaning they're domain independent--confidence, solid body language, strong eye contact, boldness, self-esteem, tonality, sexual openness, social dominance. Even if you roll up to a rave without any friends in a tailored suit, these things will at least ensure your foot's in the door.

BUT the girls you meet in those venues might have more contextual value than you, even as a self-actualizing man, according to the criteria of that environment. Most of this discrepancy in perceived value comes down to: Social Proof & Preselection. Here's a brief synopsis of some of the types of girls (and I'm painting in broad strokes, but pretty accurately, I think) you'll meet--and how you can neutralize their contextual value, imply your own, and MAINTAIN LEVERAGE:

1. The Instagram Model:
Contextual Value: Social proof, preselection, massive ability to induce competition anxiety.

Contextual Insecurities:
Her value is predicated almost entirely on looks. The overwhelming majority of her attention is from low value males.

Types of things you can say to neutralize her contextual value:

• Omg. You must be the selfie queen! Here. Rate my duckface. Got any pointers?
  • Are those your likes? Wow. I'm jealous. Do you know how hard it is for guys to get likes? If anyone likes my photos it's because they actually like me as a person.
  • If I was a girl, I'd just post: Hungry. Who wants to take me out to dinner? Who wants to go with me to get my nails done? Going out--who wants to give me a ride? Omg. I bet you have allll types of creepy guys sliding into your DMs: I'll take you to get your nails done, girl. What's the creepiest thing a guy has ever written you?
Notice the implication here is that you know the ins and out of her racket (meaning you might've dated girls like her in the past or at least been in social settings with girls like her). You acknowledge its utility without taking it particularly seriously. You imply that the kind of attention her leverage gets her is low value & rooted in superficial factors (which part of her knows on a deep down level). But you're doing all this from a totally playful, nonjudgmental frame.

2. The Sorority Girl:
Contextual Value: Social proof, implied economic status (sororities ain't cheap), social access (cool parties every week).

Contextual Insecurities: Her social proof is totally self-contained. It's time-sensitive. It's bought & paid for & her associations are with other men who had to pay for social proof.

• Such a little sorority girl (As a cold read--once you know what to look for you can spot them with like 90% accuracy. This will immediately get her qualifying).
  • Can I join? Wait, why? That's sexist as fvck. It's 2017, girl. What if I let you paddle me? Wait, is it because you don't think I can come up with the dues? Hold on (taking out your phone & pretending to talk to someone on the other line), Dad, look, it's important. Can you send me $1200? Dad--but how will I make friends?
  • I really admire sority girls. I mean it must be exhausting. Having to dress up in costumes every week with girls you don't like to hangout with guys who'll be throwing up in the bathtub by the end of the night. But I bet the parties are lit. What's the craziest thing you've seen?
Again, you're kind of poking fun at the source of her social value. Again, you're implying that you've had past life experiences that made you at least tangentially familiar with the dynamics of her scene--but you're remaining playful & nonjudgmental & slightly unimpressed but not entirely dismissive.
Disclaimer: There are girls who you'll have chemistry with upfront and start with default higher contextual value relative to hers (funny how that correlates). If you only want those types of girls, then I'm in no way faulting you and those girls are probably your best bet for long term committed relationships or really anything other than short term, sexually-based liaisons. BUT if you want the hottest women on a consistent basis, you'll have to deal with some of these types & you'll have to find ways to maintain leverage.

I'll be updating this thread with other types as I have time over the next few days. Feel free to add your own!

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3. The 'Good' Girl:
Contextual Value: Low supply/High demand. Ostensibly higher barriers to entry regarding emotional investment. Protected/cherished by gaggles of white knights.

Contextual Insecurities:
Her value is predicated on maintaining a consistent facade of certain behaviors. Possibly less experienced than girls who sell their wares at lower prices with less effort on the part of the high value male. Might be treated somewhat asexually by male suitors.

• No, we can't do this...you're way too innocent for me.
  • (Talk sexually followed by disqualifiers) Of course, you wouldn't understand. Maybe when you're older. Or: Forgive me for speaking that way. Of course YOU aren't that type of girl. If I spanked you, you'd never speak to me again.
  • You need a guy who buys you flowers & only likes gentle missionary sex.
Notice the implication here is that you're poking fun at the validity of her frame--and forcing her to qualify to a more sexual frame (the very frame she desperately wants to be a part of or that she fears she'll miss out on from her current angle). Even girls with no reciprocal sexual experience will make sh1t up to indicate her sexually availability. And the fake good girls will gleefully spill their front. The difference will be an obvious lack of specificity in the former & graphic specificity for the latter. The legit good girls will need more comfort; the not so good ones will need more aggressiveness--though don't be surprised if the fake good girl regrets letting her front slip and never talks to you again or goes beta hunting to fulfill her comfort needs (better him than you). The mistake most guys make is buying into the fake front (and getting played) or not offering alternative frames to the legit ones (and turning yourself asexual or oneitisy).

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#4 should be The 'Alpha' Female

She's the career-minded chick who uses her income as leverage in SMV or power dynamic over the guy who earns less than her.

:p

The cuck trap is strong in this one. :eek:

Last edited:

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#4 should be The 'Alpha' Female

She's the career-minded chick who uses her income as leverage in SMV or power dynamic over the guy who earns less than her.
I don't have enough experience with these types to speak on it (hard to find a career woman in the 18-22 y/o range ;)). For me it'd be an exercise in mental masturbation & hypotheticals--though I'm sure there are other posters here who have more experience with those types.

I've dealt with them in set, obviously: Had to game 3 female attorneys a couple months ago to let me isolate their ditzy 22 y/o secretary. I've had to game a couple restaurant managers to let me isolate their 20 y/o server-friend. But that's a different type of leverage--more social than sexual. And I've gamed socially dominant females--the alphas of their groups--but that can take a very different flavor than the cold, hard economic leverage of, say, a battle-hardened female lawyer.

I don't do very well with STEM-type females, either--not much chemistry or compatibility. I prefer more emotionality and naivete in my females or for them to be super socially adept in a pleasant, pro-social way.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fastlife, all of these are just general ways to react to them, correct? As in, once we figure out our own way, that would mean that our 'neutralizers' would be different from the ones above, right?

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fastlife, all of these are just general ways to react to them, correct? As in, once we figure out our own way, that would mean that our 'neutralizers' would be different from the ones above, right?
Of course. Those are just examples--personally, I get more enjoyment from pushing the extremes--but not all of my interactions look like this. I don't follow a script: Everything is context dependent: Your personality/emotional state. The girl's personality/emotional state. The environment. Who she's with. These kind of pushes are used sparingly, for the most part--some girls you have leverage off the open and you can just be nice, charming, whatever. On a night out, I might have a love-at-first-sight kind of set, where these things are just totally playful little pushes; a set where it is super confrontational and almost antagonistic, where these things are said more challengingly to break the girl's frame; a set where I'm just tired or out of it and then I just act disinterested and throw these in as half-ass filler.

The meat & bones of the matter is: You have to keep the girl reacting to you. You have to keep her qualifying to you. That's investment--and you use that investment to reframe the interaction in the direction you want it to go (frame control). These are just the types of phrases that consistently worked for me--after trying a lot of different approaches. Naturally, you'll start repeating behaviors that result in positive outcomes and drop behaviors that don't.

Is there a grown-up version of this thread?
If by grown up, you mean ways in which you convince girls logically of your respective merits, face-to-face attraction don't work that way ;) My convo with girls is largely juvenile & nonsensical, since emotionality is often juvenile & nonsensical. Just the quickest path from A to B (B being, in this case, emotional investment).

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think anyone here would believe that a nice logical debate is the shortest path to the puss. I think what he meant is are therecategories of older woman too. I'm pretty sure I remember another thread on this. I've got a day off work sick so I'll give it a 10 minute time box.

Last edited:

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3. The 'Good' Girl:
Contextual Value: Low supply/High demand. Ostensibly higher barriers to entry regarding emotional investment. Protected/cherished by gaggles of white knights.

Contextual Insecurities:
Her value is predicated on maintaining a consistent facade of certain behaviors. Possibly less experienced than girls who sell their wares at lower prices with less effort on the part of the high value male. Might be treated somewhat asexually by male suitors.

• No, we can't do this...you're way too innocent for me.
  • (Talk sexually followed by disqualifiers) Of course, you wouldn't understand. Maybe when you're older. Or: Forgive me for speaking that way. Of course YOU aren't that type of girl. If I spanked you, you'd never speak to me again.
  • You need a guy who buys you flowers & only likes gentle missionary sex.
Notice the implication here is that you're poking fun at the validity of her frame--and forcing her to qualify to a more sexual frame (the very frame she desperately wants to be a part of or that she fears she'll miss out on from her current angle). Even girls with no reciprocal sexual experience will make sh1t up to indicate her sexually availability. And the fake good girls will gleefully spill their front. The difference will be an obvious lack of specificity in the former & graphic specificity for the latter. The legit good girls will need more comfort; the not so good ones will need more aggressiveness--though don't be surprised if the fake good girl regrets letting her front slip and never talks to you again or goes beta hunting to fulfill her comfort needs (better him than you). The mistake most guys make is buying into the fake front (and getting played) or not offering alternative frames to the legit ones (and turning yourself asexual or oneitisy).

I have the most fun with these types of girls. My go to line is "Ah I see, so you're into those holy celibate boys." *points to random dorky looking guy* "You should get his number, your future boyfriend!"

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the most fun with these types of girls. My go to line is "Ah I see, so you're into those holy celibate boys." *points to random dorky looking guy* "You should get his number, your future boyfriend!"
Great example. Some of the time, especially with more difficult girls, I'll play wingman, pretending to set her up with guys who are below her SMV--which creates a value gap between her value and her perception of my perception of her value for which she must compensate: Oh my God, is that the type of guy @fastlife thinks I'm matched with? Do other guys think I'm on his level? Omg. Omg. Qualify. Qualify. Qualify. Or I'll even do this with guys who are probably closer to her SMV, but I'll frame them in such a way that he seems lower value. I.e. "That guys cute. I bet he'll be happy to buy you a drink and take you out to dinner. Come on. I'll set you up." And I've even gone so far as to introduce them, despite her vehemence objections.

Huge display of higher value and non-neediness.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. I have a funny similar story on the 'Good' Girl.

A few months back, I had an acquaintance friend meet at a bar for a Meetup event with a bunch of people in our group. Beforehand, he told me an OLD date was coming to our event. I said "Cool. Good luck, man." Later in the evening, I see her get up from their solo table to order a drink next to me at the bar looking a little bored waiting for her drink. She glanced over a few times at me, so I said "Hey, so you're here with ____, ya?" Turns body language open to me. "Yeah." "Nice. He's a cool guy. You should give him a chance." Lol... Idk why I said the last few words. A few banter lines and then I walked back to my set. Later on, I find the most attractive table and enter the set. I smoothly handled another dude in set which allowed me to stay in. I catch a few women in the venue including my friends date stealing glances while I had a good time.