Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maintaining IL?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, not the girl's IL. Rather, my own.

Here's what happens at least once a month. I get interested in a girl, and if she's interested in me we'll flirt, maybe go out, and then I'll lose all interest.

Or often a girl will try to pick me up. She's hot, she's interesting, and I couldn't care less.

Does anybody else have this problem with wanting to follow through with a girl? I can understand my second problem - girls approaching me is a turn off for some reason.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I definately do not have that problem. A girl approaching me is a huge turn on. Maybe you just want a challenge.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say that the firls are interesting but are you interested in them? People can easily come of as someone who is interesting but if they don't ring your bell, does it really matter?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would say that maybe you just aren't meeting anyone who is able to reach you.

this could be for two reasons.

1. it is them. they just aren't interesting to you period. they can't get on your level, they are not stimulating to your mind.

2. it is you. you are consciously or subconsciously looking for faults. humans are humans are humans, and they will have faults. if you automatically eliminate humans for having faults, you essentially eliminate all of them, and there is a deeper reason behind that involving yourself.

if it is number 1, just ride it out, devote energy to yourself and your friends. i have this problem myself, it can be very frustrating but you WILL meet someone that intrigues you.

if it is number 2, well, you have a journey!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe your gay...jk:rolleyes:

it got to a point for me where i was like "your hot but what else you got to offer?"

if a girls looks good and has a good personality yet you still arent attracted i dont know what to tell ya

what are you looking for in a woman

answer that go from there

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have the right of first refusal. Woman get rejected all the time, but they don't know it because we just don't initiate anything with them.

But you can decide whether you want to approach a woman or not, and you can decide to stop dating her. You're in control.